Travel Between Pattaya Sri Racha

thaiman

Bus from the Sukhumvit, it only costs about 50 baht and takes about 30 minutes.

All the Bangkok buses go through Sriracha.

So go to Sukhumvit and flag and Bkk bound bus down? Or is there a spot to catch one of these buses on Suk?

Thanks

Bus from the Sukhumvit, it only costs about 50 baht and takes about 30 minutes.

All the Bangkok buses go through Sriracha.

So go to Sukhumvit and flag and Bkk bound bus down? Or is there a spot to catch one of these buses on Suk?

Thanks

I never went to Sri Racha but I have taken the bus to Ekami two times from the Pattaya Bus station. I don't recall it stopping in that area. It made very few stops and only much closer to Bangkok as I recall. I guess I don't know what the person meant when he said all Bangkok buses go through Sri Racha. In general, I guess he is correct and I suppose you can ask the driver to stop and let you off on the road?

as icequeen says - Sukhumvit Road, stop the air conditioned bus heading to Bangkok and they will go through Sri Racha. The ones from the bus station are express and do not go to Sri Racha. I used to catch it at Thepprasit intersection - but anywhere is possible. The bus shelter at Central is always a good place to start.

Public Busses in thailiand are not only cheap but they have them in a big amound.

so any big bus heading in to bangkok which you can catch on the sukumvit will take you to sriracha.

(But don't fall asleep, because there is no one to wake you up.) :)