Comfy Sofa's - Where Can I Buy In Samui?

Hey Guys!

Me and my boyfriend have just moved into a new appartment in Lamai, Koh Samui. We are in the process of doing the place up and making it look nice and inviting. One of the main things we need though are one maybe two comfy sofa's. Does anyone know of anywhere good on the Island where you can buy them or if there are any internet sites that deliver to Samui. We have been looking around but as of yet have not found anything.

Hope you can help! :)

• 3 months later...
Hey Guys!

Me and my boyfriend have just moved into a new appartment in Lamai, Koh Samui. We are in the process of doing the place up and making it look nice and inviting. One of the main things we need though are one maybe two comfy sofa's. Does anyone know of anywhere good on the Island where you can buy them or if there are any internet sites that deliver to Samui. We have been looking around but as of yet have not found anything.

Hey Guys!

Until now, can you find two comfy sofas? Would you like to have wood, synthetic rattan, rattan or else?

Mae Nam as mentioned opposite the local market - (I think it's Konzept),

a bit further up just past "Soi Golf course"...

check out "Beautiful World" a wee bit out of Mae Nam towards Ban Tai, left side,

bit further "Java Teak"...

coming from Bophut towards Mae Nam, right hand side "Oriental Living"...