Common Sense ?

H2oDunc

I woke up this morning and as usual sat at my computer with my cup of coffee to read the UK papers. They were all full of the story of Michael Jackson dying. Quite rightly as he was an iconic figure. After reading the papers I then check out TV. Guess what there are multiple postings, all closed about this. Now If I am going to post about something I tend to look to see if somebody else has posted about the same subject and if somebody has I simply join that posting.

Do people not think that there might just be a post running, especially when the topic is of such significance ? :)

IT would certainly save the mods lots of time closing multiple posts all about the same thing ? Or has the lack of common sense that has so badly infected the UK spread to Thailand ?

And people wonder why TV is going to rat shit ?

Question, how long did you think about what you just wrote before posting it? For me, I gave it a good 5 seconds. Anymore would have been a waste of valuable resources. :)

Maybe the people are not really aware of how Fourms actually work & don't use them that often ??

Maybe they're thick as sh*t ??

Maybe they just honestly thought that they were the one's breaking that particular piece of News..

But Dunc ( OP ), above all else, you're writing ab out Common Sense when, correct me if i'm wrong, you have a 2.5m King Cobra living under your House & you won't get it out or removed because your Wife thinks it'd be unlucky or something long those lines ?? :)

... Now If I am going to post about something I tend to look to see if somebody else has posted about the same subject and if somebody has I simply join that posting....

I was going to start a topic criticising all the "MJ Dead" topics, but I checked and found you'd already started one, so I won't. :)

i think we should have a dedicated "Michael Jackson" subforum !!!

I'll start............

Whats the difference between Man Utd and Michael Jackson

Man Utd will still be playing gigs in August!

Michael Jackson is dead , early reports of skin cancer are not true. So "dont blame it on the sunshine"

Whats black then white then blue - Micheal Jackson

I just rang ticketmaster to ask for a refund on my ticket - they told me to "beat it"

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, god granted her 1 wish. She wished for all of the world's children to be safe. So god killed Michael Jackson.

Reports of Michel Jackson having a Heart Attack are INCORRECT! He has been found in the Childrens Ward having a STROKE!

Michael Jackson’s body is not to be cremated or buried. It's to be recycled into grocery bags. That way he can continue to be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

As a tribute McDonalds are going to create the McJackson burger; 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

I'll start............

Michael Jackson is dead , early reports of skin cancer are not true. So "dont blame it on the sunshine"

I just rang ticketmaster to ask for a refund on my ticket - they told me to "beat it"

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, god granted her 1 wish. She wished for all of the world's children to be safe. So god killed Michael Jackson.

Reports of Michel Jackson having a Heart Attack are INCORRECT! He has been found in the Childrens Ward having a STROKE!

Michael Jackson's body is not to be cremated or buried. It's to be recycled into grocery bags. That way he can continue to be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

As a tribute McDonalds are going to create the McJackson burger; 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

Wow Thank you 4 showing me (us) what it means by being chronically affected from the lack of common sense. :)

Maybe the people are not really aware of how Fourms actually work & don't use them that often ??

Maybe they're thick as sh*t ??

Maybe they just honestly thought that they were the one's breaking that particular piece of News..

But Dunc ( OP ), above all else, you're writing about Common Sense when, correct me if i'm wrong, you have a 2.5m King Cobra living under your House & you won't get it out or removed because your Wife thinks it'd be unlucky or something long those lines ?? :D

:)

I was thinking the same thing. :D

I'll start............

Michael Jackson's body is not to be cremated or buried. It's to be recycled into grocery bags. That way he can continue to be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

:)

Excellent!

What did the woman say to Michael Jackson on the beach.."can you get out of my sun"

"Or has the lack of common sense that has so badly infected the UK spread to Thailand ?"

As sad as it is, the passing of MJ has nothing to do with Thailand.

It doesn't need to have anything to do with Thailand. If enough posters feel the need to talk about any subject, a post is allowed. There are 2 major threads of pointless speculation about the Air France crash. As if CNN does not provide enough blanket pointless speculation for everyone....