Where In Pattaya Can I Sell Second Hand Desktop

honda99

Hi

I am leaving pattaya pretty soon and i have 2 desktop computers that i would like to sell here in pattaya other than shipping them back to europe, does anybody know of any places here where i could offload them, i'm not really to bothered about a serious price for them just want to get rid of them as the shipping costs are crazy, so any ideas of any shops here that would buy them they are 1 year old,

Regards

Hi

I am leaving pattaya pretty soon and i have 2 desktop computers that i would like to sell here in pattaya other than shipping them back to europe, does anybody know of any places here where i could offload them, i'm not really to bothered about a serious price for them just want to get rid of them as the shipping costs are crazy, so any ideas of any shops here that would buy them they are 1 year old,

Regards

If you don't want a serious price then put them in the street, they'll be gone in minutes.

Advertise them in Pattaya Trader or the Pattaya Mail for free in the classifieds. Or draw up a hand written advert and post it on the boards outside of Friendship Supermarket.

The are also notice boards at Foodland and Carefore. Isnt there a Thaivisa Classifieds section where you can advertise them online?

I closed down an internet based business a few years ago, and found that 2nd hand desktops are virtually worthless. I ended up giving away 6 to friends, g/f family, and a couple to the orphanage.

Having said that, the 2 I kept are a little old now, so PM me the specs and maybe you can offload both on TV.