Bottled In Lk Metro

beavis

Last friday a barowner hit a customer with a bottle, after which one of the barowner's mates followed the victim outside and kicked him in the head. :)

This is no hearsay, the facts are on other Pattaya-boards.

Egos and alcohol are a dangerous couple.

Perhaps the point is whether streets which are densely populated with bars are more dangerous than other areas.

More people = more chance of conflicts is only common sense.

Edited by craigslist

Last friday a barowner hit a customer with a bottle, after which one of the barowner's mates followed the victim outside and kicked him in the head. :)

Great first post. Can't wait for your second.

What was the name of the bar on Soi LK Metro?

Great first post. Can't wait for your second.

What was the name of the bar on Soi LK Metro?

Not wanting to keep you in suspension, it is the Rockhouse, I hope it is ok to post that over here. :D

And the clever computer provides the following related subjects ...

Topic Title Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action

Health, Body and Medicine

Good Bottled Water? Are Any Without Fluoride Available? 8 buzzer 690 2009-06-25 11:38:30 Last post by: LolaSamui

Real Estate, housing, house and land ownership

Metro Park Sathorn Condo 2 Capealava 241 2009-06-11 15:20:57 Last post by: trogers

Gay People in Thailand

Metro Gives Way To Muscle In Downturn 9 peter991 693 2009-04-06 11:03:26 Last post by: mezzoninny

Ladies in Thailand

About A Sweet And Innocent Family Loving Metro Girl 1 barrister 572 2009-03-11 12:19:29 Last post by: sbk

General topics

Have You Noticed The Difference Between Bottled Chang Beer 12 45 syd barrett 1,167 2009-03-03 00:43:00 Last post by: madjbs

Health, Body and Medicine

Bottled Water Has No Minerals 17 jaideeguy 630 2009-01-06 20:02:44 Last post by: relayer

Edited by Humphrey Bear

I know the owner of Rockhouse well. He is a big lump and he likes a drink (he is a Jock after all) but I have always found him good company.

I am aware he has been involved in a silly feud with the Secrets mob but I am saddened that he has let it move on to violence.

Mind you theres one of them you would find it hard to stop punching. I won't name names but he used to be the manager at FLB...

Who cares if "Murph" thinks that "Jock" is a w^nker, they are all bottom-feeders in the bar business... hard to tell them apart really with all that slime IMHO.

So can butthead's buddies please keep the baseless gossip and purile innuendo where it belongs... ON THE OTHER FORUMS!

Your sincerely,

NL

(Bottled in Pattayaland I in 1989)

Edited by NanLaew

Who cares if "Murph" thinks that "Jock" is a w^nker, they are all bottom-feeders in the bar business... hard to tell them apart really with all that slime IMHO.

So can butthead's buddies please keep the baseless gossip and purile innuendo where it belongs... ON THE OTHER FORUMS!

Your sincerely,

NL

(Bottled in Pattayaland I in 1989)

Wow thats a relief; I would hate to think that people are being bottled and kicked in the head, in public, for no good reason.

Edited by waza

The incident occured mainly around the bar owners pattaya based internet forum, the person who was bottled is a member of the forum and on many occasions they have not seen eye to eye or should that be keyboard to keyboard on many subjects.

The board member was at a table with the bar owner discussing some things that had been said on the forum when things got a bit heated and the conversation got a bit loud and the bar owner fearing for his safety then decided to bottle the other guy, the guy who was bottled left the bar only to be followed by a friend of the bar owner who proceeded to kick the guy of his bike and give him a few boots to the head.

Thats about the long and short of the whole story.

What are they savages!

If some one gets loud or disagrees with you the penalty is not to be hit over the head with a bottle, and then have some one kick you off your bike, and assualt you.

That bar is not the kind of place that I could recommend that any one visit.

People say a lot of stuff. It is true that many people have no manners and are very disrespectful to others. However, a beating is not the cure. It just shows that the person who behaves this way is even a worse excuse for a Human Being. You could have killed this man.

I don't know any of the parties involved. But really men is this kind of violence necessary. Makes you shudder.

Edited by philliphn

Seems as if at least one TV BM could see the future clearly 2 months ago! He was that capable of reading this bar owner's behavior pattern to a "T."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=251853&view=findpost&p=2687485

I'm not sure why in a single shop house full of friends of both men who have known each other for a very long time could not have simply asked the man "could you please leave my bar?"

Seems as if at least one TV BM could see the future clearly 2 months ago! He was that capable of reading this bar owner's behavior pattern to a "T."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=251853&view=findpost&p=2687485

I'm not sure why in a single shop house full of friends of both men who have known each other for a very long time could not have simply asked the man "could you please leave my bar?"

Well,that link has failed - seems the thread has been removed.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2687485

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2687485

That worked !!!

considering that besaid bar owner is a moderator on "the other board"...can we all agree that moderating on thaivisa is rather...errmm...moderate? :)

I thought he was the owner of a forum as he was banned from another popular forum for threats etc so started his own to let all his mates talk good about him....some of those other forums are quite aggro if your opinion doesnt agree with theres.

Personally i think the wank er that went out and kicked him in the head when he had already been bottled is even more of a coward......any ideas who it was??? as some or one of the thai visa members was there.

^ Who really cares who it is? These blokes are from a low social order that commonly subscribes to the theory that if you rub kamagra on the eyelids, it makes you look hard.

You would care if you was drinking in lk metro and got in an arguement and he comes and kicks you in the head coz he thinks he is brave.......the whole point of the thread is about the bar owner being out of order and has been named and shamed especially on other forums but the other guy i think is more of a lowlife or just as bad and would be nice to know who the farang scum is so he can be shamed too ...as hes a <snip>too.

Edited by raro
let's get not too foul here...

I agree moderaro. No more reference to CHICKENS!!!!

It's seems like minimizing the risk isn't a considered option when it comes to preventing getting your head kicked-in. When driving, one wears a seatbelt to stop one flying through the windshield if caught in a wreck. A helmet keeps the brain basket more or less intact when a sudden departure is required from the motorcycle at speed. Therefore, if this bar, owner and most patrons are alleged to be always 'looking for it', wouldn't the best defense be to drink in ANY of the 9,999 other bars in Pattaya?

Or is it that some people do really fancy their chances on getting a few good licks in when it comes to a bottling session? I mean, they can't ALL be Millwall supporters can they?

Edited by NanLaew

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys , i know this incident was almost a month ago , but when you read lies about yourself on an internet forum then i think it only fair that you get the chance to reply .

yes , i hit an individual over the head with a bottle , i did so because he was in the process of attacking me and as i was pinned against a wall , behind a table, on a seat at the time , and as i had someone to the left of me and someone to the right of me and had nowhere to go , i defended myself the best way i could with only a split second to react .

obviously i wish it would never have happened and i do regret it and feel sorry for the guy with the sore head , but it would never have happened , had he not have attacked me .

some people would have been happy if id just have let myself be assaulted , but i dont think along those lines .

it is true that myself and the other guy have not got on for a couple of years , but it is incorrect that the trouble had anything to do with any pattaya based forum as suggested by paul1970 , who is banned from our forum for shit stirring and lying (draw your own conclusions ).

it is also true that another person unconnected to me did assault the same guy as he was leaving the bar , but it is untrue once again that anyone kicked the guy at all , never mind kicked him on the head , another rumour created by paul1970 , who was not there the night in question .

in fact the guy landed 2 or 3 punches on him . now i know it doesnt make it any better , but at least you now have the truth , instead of the lies and gossip that some in pattaya are very good at creating , if they have a grudge against anyone .

now as it happens , i had quite a few friends in the bar at the time and yes they thought i was in danger and wanted to join in to help me , but anyone there will know that i went out of my way to make sure they did not get involved or do anything .

i run a good clean bar , no drugs , no weapons and no fighting , in fact this is the only 1 incident that i have ever had in 7 years of running bars in pattaya and not many bars can boast a good record like that .

i am aware of what gets said on other forums , but i am unable to do anything about that , so i dont let it bother me , im here to tell you the truth .

im disappointed in my good mate nookiebear for his comments , because he has drank in the rockhouse countless times and i know for a fact he has never seen the slightest hint of trouble in the bar before , because there has never been any .

he was there on the night , but he knows that what happened was not premeditated nor is it likely to recurr again .

it is true that the guy and myself are on talking terms , but not friendly terms and that is fine by me .

it is also true that i compensated the guy for his medical expenses , time off of work and the clothes he was wearing that night .

the guy has had an apology from me but knows that if he hadnt have been aggressive the incident would never have happened .

im not telling this story for any other reason than to put the record straight . if there is one thing in life i detest , it is liars .

i know no matter how this story comes out , it would never look good on me , even if i would have simply punched the guy to defend myself instead , but as i said if im attacked , i have the right to defend myself and i will use that right .

to finalise this comment from me , im probably the biggest victim of gossip and lies from vindictive people out of all of the pattaya based forums , (not this one ) your own torrenova <snip> for some reason only known to himself has taken to abusing me and lying about me on all sorts of forums .

if i was this bad , nasty , evil character im painted out to be , do you think his typing fingers would still be working ?

work that one out for yourself next time you see him posting .

Edited by raro
removed name for privacy reasons

Never like to get involved with the fulltime residents of Pattaya ... the bitching, gossiping and backstabbing in the little cliques of expat males mixed with women of immoral virtue and alcoholism is a perfect recipe for what seems to have gone on in this thread.

hi guys , i know this incident was almost a month ago , but when you read lies about yourself on an internet forum then i think it only fair that you get the chance to reply .

yes , i hit an individual over the head with a bottle , i did so because he was in the process of attacking me and as i was pinned against a wall , behind a table, on a seat at the time , and as i had someone to the left of me and someone to the right of me and had nowhere to go , i defended myself the best way i could with only a split second to react .

obviously i wish it would never have happened and i do regret it and feel sorry for the guy with the sore head , but it would never have happened , had he not have attacked me .

some people would have been happy if id just have let myself be assaulted , but i dont think along those lines .

it is true that myself and the other guy have not got on for a couple of years , but it is incorrect that the trouble had anything to do with any pattaya based forum as suggested by paul1970 , who is banned from our forum for shit stirring and lying (draw your own conclusions ).

it is also true that another person unconnected to me did assault the same guy as he was leaving the bar , but it is untrue once again that anyone kicked the guy at all , never mind kicked him on the head , another rumour created by paul1970 , who was not there the night in question .

in fact the guy landed 2 or 3 punches on him . now i know it doesnt make it any better , but at least you now have the truth , instead of the lies and gossip that some in pattaya are very good at creating , if they have a grudge against anyone .

now as it happens , i had quite a few friends in the bar at the time and yes they thought i was in danger and wanted to join in to help me , but anyone there will know that i went out of my way to make sure they did not get involved or do anything .

i run a good clean bar , no drugs , no weapons and no fighting , in fact this is the only 1 incident that i have ever had in 7 years of running bars in pattaya and not many bars can boast a good record like that .

i am aware of what gets said on other forums , but i am unable to do anything about that , so i dont let it bother me , im here to tell you the truth .

im disappointed in my good mate nookiebear for his comments , because he has drank in the rockhouse countless times and i know for a fact he has never seen the slightest hint of trouble in the bar before , because there has never been any .

he was there on the night , but he knows that what happened was not premeditated nor is it likely to recurr again .

it is true that the guy and myself are on talking terms , but not friendly terms and that is fine by me .

it is also true that i compensated the guy for his medical expenses , time off of work and the clothes he was wearing that night .

the guy has had an apology from me but knows that if he hadnt have been aggressive the incident would never have happened .

im not telling this story for any other reason than to put the record straight . if there is one thing in life i detest , it is liars .

i know no matter how this story comes out , it would never look good on me , even if i would have simply punched the guy to defend myself instead , but as i said if im attacked , i have the right to defend myself and i will use that right .

to finalise this comment from me , im probably the biggest victim of gossip and lies from vindictive people out of all of the pattaya based forums , (not this one ) your own torrenova (andy) for some reason only known to himself has taken to abusing me and lying about me on all sorts of forums .

if i was this bad , nasty , evil character im painted out to be , do you think his typing fingers would still be working ?

work that one out for yourself next time you see him posting .

ok ok lets get more facts......how did he attack you, did he have a bottle in his hand?..as you say you was defending yourself and boxed in....was it your friends on your left and right.......if you 2 dont get on then why was he drinking in your bar and you sat down together?

Wouldnt it be fairer just to say you lost your rag and bottled him than you was defending yourself.....people say you are a big guy so surely a push from you or a punch would have been fairer but if you lost your rag then you werent thinking clearly?

Well done on this being your only incident in 7 years....i had a bar in soi 8 many years ago and cant remember many nights that there wasnt an incident at my bar but then again i was serving till 6 or 7 am most days and everyone was bolloxed after being out all night at other bars/ disco etc........maybe you not as bad as they all make out......your just a big cuddly teddy bear aintcha?? :)