1-day Service Available In Phnom Penh?

Hi all!

Does anybody know about a 1-day service (same day pickup) in Phnom Penh for a (single-entry) tourist visa? Do the touts in front of the embassy offer such?

Did anybody ever try to cross the border in the early morning after opening (7:00am) and try to catch the bus to Phnom Penh at 8:00? I guess there might be a lot going on in the morning with all the locals crossing to deliver goods. Will this affect me as a 'tourist' - from what I remember there is separate queues for foreigners on the Thai side, not sure about the entry stamp counter for Cambodia.

I appreciate any hint whatsoever!

welo

I have seen no reports of same day service at the embassy. The latest reports indicate that you should not even plan on next day service.

The rest of your questions will have to wait for somebody else to answer.

thx a lot for your replies! I just need a tourist visa (single), so there should be no problem in PP. I still hope to save one night in PP to cut down costs (and time wasted).

welo

thx a lot for your replies! I just need a tourist visa (single), so there should be no problem in PP. I still hope to save one night in PP to cut down costs (and time wasted).

welo

Welo, please report back to us about your experience in Phnom Penh. We don't get too many reports from there.

Welo, please report back to us about your experience in Phnom Penh. We don't get too many reports from there.

Sure. I did report the last time and I will do again. :)

welo