Mk Restaurant Has 300 Branches.

TomBrown

I used to be a regular customer of MK, however, I have never stepped foot in the place since 'Shabushi' opened in Central. Similar style of food but Shabushi is all you can eat. MK can get pretty expensive if you are to fill yourself up there.

Meg,

is the Shabushi in the Pattaya Central...and how much baht for all you can eat ???

Yes!

Its in the new Central mall on Beach Road.. I think its somewhere around 270 baht for all you can eat and drink (not including beer though! ha). It certainly works out a lot cheaper for us than eating at MK. Hope this helps! :)

Edited by Meg_2003

Meg,

is the Shabushi in the Pattaya Central...and how much baht for all you can eat ???

Yes!

Its in the new Central mall on Beach Road.. I think its somewhere around 270 baht for all you can eat and drink (not including beer though! ha). It certainly works out a lot cheaper for us than eating at MK. Hope this helps! :)

We just ate at MK last night and for the 3 of us the total bill was B495 after the 10% discount. And we had "all we could eat".

If we would have paid B270 each at Central Shabushi then the total bill would have been B 810. Even if we had added a couple more dishes at MK then the bill would have still been under B 810. We also received the coupons mentioned above.

hmmm the last 2 times I ate at MK the bill after 10% discount has been 776 baht for 2 in BKK ( I was hungry )

and 800 baht for 3 in Pattaya ( + the free birthday Ice cream and MK staff dance :) )

MK is not "all you can eat" for a set price,some people can eat a lot more than others.

Depending on appetite, Shabushi could indeed work out cheaper. Thanks for the tip Meg.

Meg,

I think it costs like 279 Baht, but with serviced charge and tax, you'll ended up paying around 300 Baht. Well, you can't really compare Shabushi with MK because they are not the same. Shabushi is a bit pricey for one person, but you also get to have sushi, and not to mention unlimited shrimp. I mean if you like to eat lots of shrimp like me, you probably can get about only 6 trays of shrimp at MK for 300 Baht. Anyway, I think both is okay, but I prefer Shabushi because if I eat at MK, I'll probably ended up paying more than 300 Baht for sure. HAHA