Thanks For All The Help!

cdnvic

Thats just four that I've noticed lately, along with britmaverick, francois, and many others who help out in here every day, often to people who get their answer and take off without giving you the thanks you deserve. Just want to thank you for contributing to the forum. :o

If you think I've forgotten anyone, feel free to add their names below. :D

cv

Thats just four that I've noticed lately, along with britmaverick, francois, and many others who help out in here every day, often to people who get their answer and take off without giving you the thanks you deserve. Just want to thank you for contributing to the forum. :D

If you think I've forgotten anyone, feel free to add their names below.  :D 

cv

I second that motion, the computer newbies and wannabe's of LoS salute you for your efforts to assist us in our futile efforts to be comp literate.

:o

Thats just four that I've noticed lately, along with britmaverick, francois, and many others who help out in here every day, often to people who get their answer and take off without giving you the thanks you deserve. Just want to thank you for contributing to the forum. :o

cv

thanks for this very nice post :D

I'm not here as often as before, still try to come from time to time :D

francois

cv

Good post - thanks from me, too. The thread about what bits to get for a new PC is excellent as is all the anti-virus, anti-spyware recommendations. I bet a lot of people with no interest in Thailand have logged on just for this forum :D