Zambian Arrested With Cocaine At Suvarnabhumi Airport

george

I think MayBeLater has a valid view. Some people can handle it, others not and they should stay clear of it. It didn't do much for me when I tried it and I have heard that a small percentage of people do not get much effect because of their metabolism or what ever. I know of several people that do get off on it from time to time though, but it hasn't ruined their lives - or ruled them! Its a free choice after all. Dont like it, dont do it. Simple. I think that if coke and grass was available through a controlled clinic, at an affordable price, it would only take a few years, and most, if not all the illegal production would stop through economics. No profit - no business!! It is a fact that I have said here before many times. Humans like to get high. So do animals. Its natural. There is a big difference when it comes to crack etc. That can be very harmful and there is plenty of evidence to prove it. I think a little tolerence is called for, as well as some reasoned thinking, not just some uneducated "knee jerk" reaction that is so much in evidence here on TV. Tolerance and free choice people. The "rabid posters" here need to chill out a bit. It never ceases to amaze me, how certain posters go overboard on TV over this topic.

In my honest opinion,weed or coke are not worse than alcohol.Moreover i find that drunk-driving or abusing children is a much more despicable crime than smuggling illegal drugs.It's a fact that humans need to get high sometimes,and some anti-social behaviour depends on the individual,not on the substance.That said,we all know the rule of law,it's a pity some people are so desperate for money and end stuck in a jail-house.BTW,i don't understand the lack of compassion of some people here on TV.Didn't you ever make a mistake in your life?

Zambian arrested with cocaine at Suvarnabhumi airport

1246188339.jpg

SAMUT PRAKARN: -- Thai police and customs officials arrested a Zambian national for possession of about one kilogramme of cocaine at Suvarnabhumi Airport on Sunday.

Identified as Mabvuto Francis Ngoma, he was en route to the northern province of Chiang Mai.

Officials acted on an investigation report that there would be drugs smuggled from Bangladesh.

One hundred and thirty bars of a suspicious substance were found in a secret pocket of his luggage. A test showed that it was cocaine and he was charged with possessing illegal drugs for selling, according to Somchai Poolsavasdi, deputy director general of the Customs Department.

The authorities estimated that 1.15 kilogrammes of cocaine can net three million baht in Thai street sales.

The customs department has seized 11.95 kilogrammes of illegal drugs in 10 incidents so far this year at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2009-06-29

the "strange & doubtfull" Thai laws (...in any case...to be respected by every one transit in Thailand) will take his life

... bye bye and God bless you, man in trouble

thai laws?- the same ones that do not apply when you splash the cash

to be respected?

what a joke