All Seasons Hotel

Tigerman1

I have put out of town guests up there...if you are talking about the place on soi 5 off 2nd Road. It is a refurb of an older hotel but they have done a very nice job of it. It now has a sorta modern trendy decor and the staff are well trained and very friendly. Rooms are smallish but comfortable. They usually have very competitive rates. There is a nice pool and spa and the restaurant is good. It's about a 10 minute walk to the beach and near the intersection of 2nd and Central Road. [it is on the far side of 2nd Road and not on a soi between Beach Road and Second Road, i.e., to get to the beach, you have to cross Second Road.]

The only drawback for me was the long waits for the elevator. It's a highrise but there are only 2 elevators so the waits are often long and they are often full when they arrive...so more waiting. Also, they tend to focus on the package-tour market so you have large groups of various nationalities in and around the hotel at times...this can be annoying if you are a single or couple traveling (but in the current market, you may have the place to yourself). Other than that, if the price is right, I would recommend it.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

Thank you for your reply.

It looks good, with a nice pool for my child.

We know Pattaya well but not this hotel. My wife is Thai and we are looking forward to a break, We usually spend our days at Jomtien beach so our child can play/dig and get wet!!

Thanks again.

Thank you for your reply.

It looks good, with a nice pool for my child.

We know Pattaya well but not this hotel. My wife is Thai and we are looking forward to a break, We usually spend our days at Jomtien beach so our child can play/dig and get wet!!

Thanks again.

You are looking for a beautiful pool (2!) in a tropical garden, totally safe, also for kids.....Give these guys a try.......They also have a great little restaurant with very fair prices......diana-oasis.com

Have a great vacation! JL.

There are many great hotel values in Pattaya...especially at the moment (despite what some posters say). If you want a very nice pool/garden area these are a couple of my favorites: Woodlands Resort and the Green Park Resort.

The Woodlands has a really nice boutique atmosphere, really nice pool and garden setting, a great restaurant and wonderful bakery cafe. It is only a little more than the All Seasons (B 1500-B 2500) and would have much more space for a child to run around and have fun. Much bigger pool too. http://www.woodland-resort.com/home.htm

The Green Park Resort is older and rooms more plain and not as plush as Woodlands but it has one of the largest free-from pools in Patters (check out the pics on their website). Prices are about the same as All Seasons. http://www.greenparkpattaya.com/

Both hotels are located in Naklua just up from the Dolphin Roundabout.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe