What's Wrong With Thaivisa.com And Many Of Its Forumers?

eek

What the OP misses is that healthy happy well adjusted adults don't spend much time posting online.

with 37 posts in 2.5 years, you must be very well adjusted, happy and healthy. Does beg the question, do you only visit TV when you are feeling down? :D

:D ,,,I just Knew that question would come up. :) . You Sir also have a point.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a few posters have said most people slate Thailand because they do not fully understand Thailand.

Not so true. They can still complain even if they fully understand the country and it's people.

You are one of the people, that maybe does not complain and accept it the way it is.

Interesting discussion here,just to add my two pence,i think is unfair to generalise about the Thais and the Farangs.There is good and bad everywhere.In my opinion we(Farangs)should try hard to learn Phasa Thai,as the Thais who speak English are not necessarily the more interesting ones.I'm grateful to the fellow Thais who contribute to this Forum,their opinion has a lot of weight in my understanding of Thailand and its people.After being to my homecountry for one month,i'm glad to be back in LOS,have a good day everyone.

Learning Thai is not as easy as learning the A,B,C.