Thai Girl Dillema - Please Help Me Out With This

dubwise

I am fully aware of the differences between BGs and 'real' thai girls, and the last 2 weeks I have begun courting a girl who is most definitely 'real' (forgive me - im not implying BGs aren't real, but you know what I mean).

This is one of those instances where being with a BG is exactly more ''real'' than being with a nonBG.

Get used to the fact you will have to act like you're 13 again around non-BGs. If you want an adult relationship - head for the bars.

If you are serious about this girl - have a few BGs on the go to satisfy your adult needs (and their financial ones) while 'courting' the so-called good girl.

Everyone is a winner.

I have had a few "real" Thai girlffriends in my time here. It is true to say that in my experience, on the whole, they don't like kissing - unless they are actually having sex. On the other hand they can be affectionate in other ways. You need to explain to your girlfriend the difference in culture and tell her what you like. It is a question of trying to find a balance and meeting each other half way. You will find this is often difficult at times - it will feel like you are meeting her 80% and she is meeting you only 20%, and in so many things. To us having sex, apart from the pleasure, is about making love, being close, and sharing affection with our partner. Many "real" Thai women don't see it like that. For many of them, sex and intimate affection is something they feel they have to do to please the man, or at least to tolerate him. To them, alot of the time, sex is all about making babies, and although there are times when they are in the mood, depending on their hormones, and when they will dictate it, it is not always that often. This is why so many "real" Thai women acccept that their husbands or boyfriends will take a mia noi or visit the massage bars, for example, to get sex. As long as they don't know about this, as long as its not flaunted so they lose face, they think this is quite acceptable. Of course, I am generalising, because some "real" Thai women are very intimate and sexually liberated, and I have been with one or two of these, but i believe many are not. This is a very difficult thing to reconcile. You can only try to explain to your girlfreind. Otherwise, if there is no change, either accept the situation for what it is and appreciate other qualities in your girlffriend, or start backing off now before the anxiety starts setting in and ther will be a lot of hurt and misunderstanding. One thing is sure, Thai girls do not like kissing in public.

there was a big discussion about this last year how come you didnt read it ?

being a long time reader? curious ...

maybe you have breath like a gorilla ? farangs dont realise how bad their breath is after all that beer and hot food .

but many thai girls are just not interested in swapping spit .and then some enjoy some deep tongue ..

If you are serious about this girl - have a few BGs on the go to satisfy your adult needs (and their financial ones) while 'courting' the so-called good girl.

Everyone is a winner.

If you're serious about this girl you can wait, or cut her loose and find something easier. The quoted method above is only for those overgrown 15yr olds without any self control nor desire to grow up.

cv

there was a big discussion about this last year how come you didnt read it ?

being a long time reader? curious ...

maybe you have breath like a gorilla ? farangs dont realise how bad their breath is after all that beer and hot food .

but many thai girls are just not interested in swapping spit .and then some enjoy some deep tongue ..

How do you know?you did not joined here until this year,or do you have double membership?

:o

If its any help to you, that first kiss takes forever, but once it happens everything else accelerates quite nicely.  :o

cv

Agreed. :D

He's back!!!

image deleted by mod

Why do you guys always wave the gay flag at me. :D

The guy who did is an idiot that's been shown the door.

cv

Edited by cdnvic