We Tv, Static Or Expanding Network

alant

I live in Don Chan, distance from the centre of ChiangMai about 5km (ringroad 2). We TV doesnt service here. Does anyone know if they plan to expandd the area they service or where this information can be obtained. My attempts to try and get the information from them using the internet and phone were not much use. Any info most welcome

ta

alan t.

:)

WhenI first moved here (7.5 kms from the center of town) there was no service, but once they ran a line into our little village abunch of got service. My friend who also only live 5 kms from town hasn't got service but the indication is they will be CM wide service, but not sure when. BTW I think they service is great and a bargain to boot. :)

WhenI first moved here (7.5 kms from the center of town) there was no service, but once they ran a line into our little village abunch of got service. My friend who also only live 5 kms from town hasn't got service but the indication is they will be CM wide service, but not sure when. BTW I think they service is great and a bargain to boot. :)

many thanks

you dont have a reliable contact phone number ot email address for them do you?

many thanks

you dont have a reliable contact phone number ot email address for them do you?

Go to the office, go past 3 Kings Monument past Thai air head office, take the next right turn (small soi) and they are up on the left hand side.