Britons Are Unhappy

vam-pire

As a British Ex pat living here, I am always intrested in what's going on back home , so for this topic to be closed is a bad call ... so come on cdnvic give us Brits a chance to comment on whats going on back home..... or may be you are biased...?

***Note, once a mod or admin closes a topic, don't repost it***

Rest of article deleted.

cv

Edited by cdnvic

Well, the forum topic *is* "Internet, computers, communication, technology in Thailand". The people reading this forum aren't all Brits. But in the end, it's still a matter of keeping to the forum topic, and a moderator of any forum should have the right to close or delete off-topic posts. There are plenty of forums (not here) that deal with "Internet, computers, communication, technology in the UK", so you could post it in those forums where there would be more interest. If this forum were truly about "Everything about IT from everywhere" it would really have nothing to do with Thailand.

Yes, I'm biased vam-pire. I take exception to people who whine and moan about getting a free service and then having to follow the occasional rule. Let me say what your parents should have explained to you: We don't have these rules just to be mean, and when you grow up one day you will understand why.

Now, let me explain the internet to you......

There is a worldwide network of interconnected servers that you can access from anywhere in the world. This means that while you are in Thailand you can access forums about British internet by typing the address of that site into the top of your browser. Like magic!

Listen to Firefoxx, he explained it well.

cv