Troubles Ecountered With A Farang Husband Or Bf.

Vang2x

Hi all,

It's been months since I became a member here and I have enjoyed reading some topics. Some catched my attention and it is very noticeable indeed that mostly men farangs were victims of some fraud and others generally relating with MONEY. I gave feedback as well directly speaking about the acts as I believe a forum's nature as sharing of experiences and insights can satisfy the many questions we have in mind.

On the other hand, we heard majority from the farang victims simply because they were able to share in here. I have ONE question if some of you knows someone who were also in some way have been done wrong by a farang, perhaps who had the experience themeselves. I believe each one has the right to be heard and so we should present both sides of the coin. We may not be able to validate the authenticity of the sharing ;nonetheless, it could also be of assistance and yes, a caution to some.

Thanks ahead.

I know a group of falangs that are sleeping with other falangs wives and girlfriends when they are out of the country. Does that count?

Really :)

Oh I'm sorry, was that your wife?

:D

Did you not say that you are married but not to a Thai and you don't like Thai woman in another thread :D

I know a group of falangs that are sleeping with other falangs wives and girlfriends when they are out of the country. Does that count?

is this a group that you can join?

Sure is dude! just use your imagination and then post your wacky theories here as if truthful :)

Sure is dude! just use your imagination and then post your wacky theories here as if truthful :)

The thing is...the best thing about Thailand is that whatever you imagine truth can trump fiction in events.

And his comment, albeit said to get reactions, is also truthful as it happens a lot.

If you only knew...

TheLaughingMan, I'm afraid that can't be counted, the "recreation" is common here but let's make it strict, farangs should be doing the "stuff" in Thailand.!lolol...why not???? lolol! Anyway, hope the forum subject doesn't scare anyone out there!!lolol!)

Timekeeper, please contact TheLaughingMan ASAP, heard he's in one of the highest positions in the group! lolol ")

Someone mentioned about the STINGY ( dipping money to GF ...) Farang and That Irish Dude - Indeed guilty WITHOUT any charge! lolol!

This makes me smile you're taking this light, hmmmm....... let's see how will this work eventually. Thanks for posting and have a great weekend! :D

:D

Did you not say that you are married but not to a Thai and you don't like Thai woman in another thread :D

Actually I said I know a group of falangs that do this. I did not say I was part of this crowd. Pretty low sleeping with another mans woman. But as usual you want to call me a liar. Tell you what, I never lie, I really don't. If you see me saying I can fly fine but my life believe it or not actually is so cool I don't have to make things up. If I told you what I do here, what I have done, what I'm going to do. You would never in a million years believe me. But it would be the truth. You need to accept, deep down in your heart, that not everyone in Thailand is a loser like you think. Whether its because you are or you aren't.

Actually I said I know a group of falangs that do this. I did not say I was part of this crowd. Pretty low sleeping with another mans woman. But as usual you want to call me a liar. Tell you what, I never lie, I really don't. If you see me saying I can fly fine but my life believe it or not actually is so cool I don't have to make things up. If I told you what I do here, what I have done, what I'm going to do. You would never in a million years believe me. But it would be the truth. You need to accept, deep down in your heart, that not everyone in Thailand is a loser like you think. Whether its because you are or you aren't.

Really, how interesting :D

Just leave me alone and go away, innit! :)

A classic reply....thank you TLM :D

How come people moan about other posters saying bargirls always cheat and blah blah blah, yet the majority of tv posters seem to cheat on their gfs/wives too!

Shhhh! Didnt you know you arent allowed to talk like that around these 'ere parts! :)

How come people moan about other posters saying bargirls always cheat and blah blah blah, yet the majority of tv posters seem to cheat on their gfs/wives too!

Shhhh! Didnt you know you arent allowed to talk like that around these 'ere parts! :)

steady on EEK..we dont want to offend anyone!

In the bargirls case, lets call it productivity..

In the farang husbands/bf cases we can call it curiosity...

hehe

Really, how interesting :D

Just leave me alone and go away, innit! :)

TheLaughingMan,

Naahhh, so then you're just the group's consultant. :D Don't worry, I believe you except that post above. Hmm haven't thought of that "L" thing, that needs further debate. :D:D:D

For a rather heated discussion about farangs taking on married women go to Udonmap.com, thread: very shortlived marriage, and you will see that the debate starts to rage on page five.

Thank you. I've got this instead and do aprreciate the info ; however, this thread in tv should be the response to those issues which farangs are the victims. This should be the chance for some Asians or Thai's who have hmm... not so good experience with the Farangs. This is not to degrade them, the purpose is just to let us see both sides of the situation. The output is dependent as well on the number of Asians or Thai women being in tv. Otherwise, there's a probability that there's no victim in this aspect where the Farangs are the ones who do take advantage. This forum you shared talks about the Farang (and even a Thai man) being soooooooo victims here. I wonder what's the statistics of this. Are Thai women that evil? This makes me not to think twice posting another subject! :)

<H3 class=first>

very short lived marriage</H3>icon_post_target.gifby izzix on June 21, 2009, 9:55 pm

from stickman this week

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanB ... ishBar.htm

Another only in Thailand story this week, the events of which happened to a Danish victim. He met a girl in a beer bar, fell in love with her and married her. They had a big party and there was the usual transfer of wealth - ring, gold and cash from him to her and her family. They took their honeymoon in Phuket. She received a phone call in the hotel room and spoke in Thai. It was obvious to him that something was up. He went into the shower and when he came out she was gone. He searched for her and couldn't find her. He has not seen her since! Unfortunately for some of these women, marriage means a big party with a farang guy with lots of money coming their way. Soon after the party they revert back to their own ways and feel that they can do whatever they want!

A while back I knew a bloke who got married, had a couple of kids, bought a house, car and all the other bits and pieces only to find his wife was having an affair behind his back while he was away working. The outcome was a divorce and not only did this bloke lose his beloved kids, but he also lost his house, car and just about everything else he had. On top of that he felt obligated to pay a sizable montly amount to his cheating ex wife towards the kids.

BTW - this is a story of a falang marriage 20 years ago (mine) - so as far as te OP is concerned, the Danish guy wasn't really a victim at all, he had his fun although it was a bit trumpy and short lived.

One other thing, the falang in the story mentioned above ended up with a loveley Issan wife, had more kids and lived happily ever after........still is.

:)

For a rather heated discussion about farangs taking on married women go to Udonmap.com, thread: very shortlived marriage, and you will see that the debate starts to rage on page five.

Thank you. I've got this instead and do appreciate the info ; however, this thread should be the response to those issues which farangs are the victims. This should be the chance for some Asians or Thai's who have hmm... not so good experience with the Farangs. This is not to degrade them, the purpose is just to let us see both sides of the situation. The output is dependent as well on the number of Asians or Thai women being in tv. Otherwise, there's a probability that there's no victim in this aspect where the Farangs are the ones who do take advantage. This forum you shared talks about the Farang (and even a Thai man) being soooooooo victims here. I wonder what's the statistics of this. Are Thai women that evil? This makes me not to think twice posting another subject! :)

very short lived marriage

by izzix on June 21, 2009, 9:55 pm

from stickman this week

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanB ... ishBar.htm

Another only in Thailand story this week, the events of which happened to a Danish victim. He met a girl in a beer bar, fell in love with her and married her. They had a big party and there was the usual transfer of wealth - ring, gold and cash from him to her and her family. They took their honeymoon in Phuket. She received a phone call in the hotel room and spoke in Thai. It was obvious to him that something was up. He went into the shower and when he came out she was gone. He searched for her and couldn't find her. He has not seen her since! Unfortunately for some of these women, marriage means a big party with a farang guy with lots of money coming their way. Soon after the party they revert back to their own ways and feel that they can do whatever they want!