Adwords, Usd Accounts And Functional Debit Cards

So...

what I need to do is

Setup a USD account here in LOS that will receive wire transfers in USD (and not get charged %)

And on this same account have a Debit Card in USD that can be taken by Adwords USA and other online advertisers. (and not charged stupid foreign %)

I basically need to get the Money-In Money Out Arbitrage system going with little loss as if I was doing it in the US.

Can somebody save me from hours with a smiling and nodding bank manager and tell me if it is this easy.

Thanks

Can somebody save me from hours with a smiling and nodding bank manager and tell me if it is this easy.

I can't help you about Thailand, but I would want to ask you why you want to have all the transactions taking place in Thailand?? If you are able, why not just open a USA bank account. Or if you are not able to, or you don't want to, why not open an offshore personal bank account. You can open such accounts with several major banks in HK, SG and elsewhere, totally over the internet without ever having to meet them in person. I've been with Citibank HK for over 10 years and have a multi-currency account, ATM cash card, and a credit card, and even decent online banking service. No taxes, and no regular banking fees. :)

I can't help you about Thailand, but I would want to ask you why you want to have all the transactions taking place in Thailand?? If you are able, why not just open a USA bank account. Or if you are not able to, or you don't want to, why not open an offshore personal bank account. You can open such accounts with several major banks in HK, SG and elsewhere, totally over the internet without ever having to meet them in person. I've been with Citibank HK for over 10 years and have a multi-currency account, ATM cash card, and a credit card, and even decent online banking service. No taxes, and no regular banking fees. :)

Thats a great point. Does this require incorporating a shell company or depositing $xx,xxx to start?

Thats a great point. Does this require incorporating a shell company or depositing $xx,xxx to start?

It's not required to incorporate a company in the offshore jurisdiction, but it is recommended. If the taxman finds out you have an offshore account they will investigate you. If i'm correct, it's illegal for US citizens to have an offshore bank account without reporting it to the IRS.

It's best to incorporate a company (IBC or something like that) in an offshore jurisdiction with strict bank secrecy law (panama) and non-public company register (belize).

Never ever pay your personal bills directly by using your offshore account, and never ever wire money between your US or European account and the offshore account.

For HongKong accounts a deposit of 10k is necessary. For Panama and Belize (much much better and safer) it's around 1k

It's not required to incorporate a company in the offshore jurisdiction, but it is recommended. If the taxman finds out you have an offshore account they will investigate you. If i'm correct, it's illegal for US citizens to have an offshore bank account without reporting it to the IRS.

It's best to incorporate a company (IBC or something like that) in an offshore jurisdiction with strict bank secrecy law (panama) and non-public company register (belize).

Never ever pay your personal bills directly by using your offshore account, and never ever wire money between your US or European account and the offshore account.

For HongKong accounts a deposit of 10k is necessary. For Panama and Belize (much much better and safer) it's around 1k

Oh this is not for me, its for my Thai wife!

Thanks for the advice