Immigration Closed Tomorrow?

As you say the website only gives 7th and 8th. It does say Closed on Official Holidays.

With the 6th being an extra Official Holiday you would thing that they would also be closed. But who knows. Sorry not much help.

All you can do is phone them and ask in the morning.

I know its not Bangkok Immigration Office but I've just came back from the Phuket Town Immigration office and there is a sign in the window saying it is closed on the 6th, 7th & 8th of July so I imagine Bangkok would be the same.

If your wondering why I got in it was because I needed a vaccination and the guy was happy to open for 30 mins.

Pattaya Immigration is closed also as i know. Well it dose not make sense to have Sa-Su free and then close again for two days.

easiest way to handle, close the doors for 5 days.

would be even better if they would have some one for standby in the office so it will not be crouded on the first day that they are opening again.

my thai mates informed me last night - Private Enterprise - Wednesday only is a holiday.

Public Service (Government) have a 5 day break starting from yesterday, Saturday. Back to work Thursday.

I know its not Bangkok Immigration Office but I've just came back from the Phuket Town Immigration office and there is a sign in the window saying it is closed on the 6th, 7th & 8th of July so I imagine Bangkok would be the same.

If your wondering why I got in it was because I needed a vaccination and the guy was happy to open for 30 mins.

You got vaccination at immigration office? :)

You got vaccination at immigration office? :)

Yeah I did. Surprised me but they seemed to have a lot on the shelf there so I imagine they can give a few different ones.

It sure did beat crossing my fingers that the doctor would be present at the airport clinic on my way over to Africa! I would have thought there would be one present 24/7 for incoming flights and afterall I was there at about 5pm.