Leo Beer

StuartinBKK

I normally drink 5/6 large bottles of Leo a day(and still have abit of a head in the morning? What's now strange is that I am drinking on average 8/9 bottles a day.

This has only happened in the last week or so and I ave also noticed that Leo have changed the colour of the there beer boxes from a Red print to a Pinkish print.

Question is: Has anyone noticed this and has Leo dropped the percentage of Alcohal from5.5% to whatever?

Stu going to the Q.

You're not getting mixed up with Thai Beer (also brewed by Leo with red label) and Leo Beer are you? Thai is about 1% stronger and tends to give one a nasty head in the morning.

Watch your generic Thai beer drinking as it's all dodgy stuff. :o

I normally drink 5/6 large bottles of Leo a day(and still have abit of a head in the morning? What's now strange is that I am drinking on average 8/9 bottles a day.

This has only happened in the last week or so and I ave also noticed that Leo have changed the colour of the there beer boxes from a Red print to a Pinkish print.

Question is: Has anyone noticed this and has Leo dropped the percentage of Alcohal from5.5% to whatever?

Stu going to the Q.

It's funny that. I left my Leo out in the sun all day and the labels turned pink as well. :o

You're not getting mixed up with Thai Beer (also brewed by Leo with red label) and Leo Beer are you? Thai is about 1% stronger and tends to give one a nasty head in the morning.

Watch your generic Thai beer drinking as it's all dodgy stuff. :o

Leo Beer is the beverage that I consume and not Thai Beer.

Just a suggestion ol' mate. Trying to help you out with your dilemma. :D