Wanted Apartment Condo For Rent 6000 Per Month

riley76

My friend is going up to chiangmai :D lucky him

he wants me, to find him a place :D so where do i look thai visa :) he wants a max rental 6000 per m

quiet, with internet studio type room, sometimes called a condo furnished with fridge etc

:D Im going to have to deal with this, :D as he is not able to use the net, NO agents please :D

in fact any thing decent for rent in his price range i will drop over and check it out thanks

oh yes it has to be within the greater city area :D riley76

My friend is going up to chiangmai :P lucky him

he wants me, to find him a place :D so where do i look thai visa :) he wants a max rental 6000 per m

quiet, with internet studio type room, sometimes called a condo furnished with fridge etc

:D Im going to have to deal with this, :D as he is not able to use the net, NO agents please :D

in fact any thing decent for rent in his price range i will drop over and check it out thanks

riley76 date 2009-07-05 post 2851224 :D oooops just looked :D at the for rent section of thai visa, :P dont need help its all there silly me. take it off moderators sorry riley 76

riley76 date 2009-07-05 post 2851224 :D oooops just looked :D at the for rent section of thai visa, :P dont need help its all there silly me. take it off moderators sorry riley 76

Best way find cheap rental objects. Go thete with a Thai friend, rent a motorcycle and look aroud. Let negociate zhe Thai and stay in the background as long you can!!! I succeed on this way.

Best way find cheap rental objects. Go there with a Thai friend, rent a motorcycle and look aroud. Let negociate zhe Thai and stay in the background as long you can!!! I succeed on this way.

Edited by thaibear1

My friend is going up to chiangmai :D lucky him

Noppakao Place in Santitham on Thongkaw rd has decent studio rooms with fridge, internet and cable TV all included...It was 5000 baht per month a few months ago.