Free Tiger Pup To Good Home

Puppy with those definite tiger stripes needs a good home and fast. Maybe four months old or so, very affectionate and very intelligent. Smarter than my three dogs put together. Would be a very trainable animal and good with kids. Only barks when spooked, so good for keeping the boogie men at bay.

PM me ASAP.

It's you or the pound and we all know what happens there.

post-18548-1246852648_thumb.jpg

M

Puppy with those definite tiger stripes needs a good home and fast. Maybe four months old or so, very affectionate and very intelligent. Smarter than my three dogs put together. Would be a very trainable animal and good with kids. Only barks when spooked, so good for keeping the boogie men at bay.

PM me ASAP.

It's you or the pound and we all know what happens there.

post-18548-1246852648_thumb.jpg

M

Mark I hope you find a good home for your pup.

Not sure what you mean about the 'pound' but if you mean the Dog Rescue, they do look after them well.

The pups often get homes, particularly if they are cute. But the good thing is that the "no hopers" --the crippled, scabby, badly treated

creatures are all well looked after.

Gator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. One bite but nothing. I put up notices at Big C and Tesco without a single call. I guess there are plenty of dogs just walking around the island right on people's doorstep instead of taking this one.

To be honest, this one seems smarter than the three of mine put together, and if I had the room and patience, well, I've always wanted to have one of these "tiger striped" dogs -- they are cool and a little uncommon (to my eyes).

You know the funny thing is, my dog and the old alpha male who was here before I arrived, had two pups. One I kept and the other I gave to a Thai friend up the hill. I had to separate them because at age 2 months they started to get some domination thing going on and were tearing each other up.

About 3 weeks ago the one I gave to my friend disappeared. There is only one small lane so she didn't get hit by a car and there isn't much traffic here. I guessed she wandered off to the nearby construction and found a boyfriend, but have not seen hide nor hair of her over there either.

So the dog that had a nice home is gone and the one without can't be placed (and giving the Tiger dog to the Thai friend isn't possible as the need is to get the Tiger dog out of the area and the other -- three at least -- dog packs).

Maybe you should try abandoning "Tiger" a few times (to build sympathy) and give him a cute nickname ("the wonder dog" already taken). On a less sarcastic note, how about making a short video, upload to YouTube, and post the link here?

Maybe you should try abandoning "Tiger" a few times (to build sympathy) and give him a cute nickname ("the wonder dog" already taken). On a less sarcastic note, how about making a short video, upload to YouTube, and post the link here?

ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

It made a lot more sense before it was changed by someone else. Oddly enough, it was a comment in full support or this truly good-looking dog. Anyway, a video would be nice.