Farang Informers

kreon

[ that Boris would follow someone into the toilet

I think the majority of readers realised that this was nothing to do with homo's,rather the fact that you followed him from topic to topic. Most of the guys are intelligent enough so I don't have to explain. But you ................well that's another story. But as you brought up the homosexuality,albeit in your ingorance,I think you should take your own advice and 'come out'

But of course anyone that comes out with the statement,' I went to a gogo bar and NEVER once looked at the girls has got to be that way inclined. Even though I'm very happily married and would do nothing to hurt my wonderful wife,I certainly would get an eyeful.

.Now here you go again about "raging poofters" where there seems no obvious relevance.

What do you call relevence then. I call that more than relevence,I call that proof.Anyway I shall await the result of you and the good doctors combined brain power to see if between you,you can come up with something better.

Handbags ladies...handbags, you will have someones eye out if you are not careful.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I have darkened a go go bar door or 10. Strictly in academic pursuits of course  :o    :D

So THAT's what we call chasing Students these days!?

:D

Please don't ban me Doc. I'm just trying to accumulate enough Posts to get into the VIP Forums, after all, inanities count towards that elevated status just as much as relevant contributions!!

Patrick

There are some very dodgy people who hide behind this forum,

But the lowest of the low grass on their mates

I would still like to keep my utmost respect for the mods, who have the god-almighty rights to ban users and close threads.

hmm.. am I a snitchin' now? :D

no thats arse licking :o

Which is a bit rich considering your anti sex tourist rantings in other threads on this board.

I was there for pure research purposes and I never once looked at the poor girls, I was observing the sad audience.

Was you there? :o

I live in Pattaya and go to Go Go bars quite often so I may have been. I don't have a problem with them nor do I consider most of the audience particularly sad.

You have a different viewpoint which your entitled to.

Why do you need to research the subject? - are you considering or organising a campaign to have them abolished?

Even I have darkened a go go bar door or 10. Strictly in academic pursuits of course :D:D

Odd! I go looking for some 'tight as a drum' young working ladies.

It was Bartender, he fits the profile

If you are happy to see 15yo's doing sex shows thats up to you,this bar deserved what it got,nothing to do with snitching

As mentioned on another thread the UK police are here helping the Thai,s maybe it was one of them

And the story came from one of the Sophon news channels over the weekend,where they mentioned the girls ages and the name of the bar.

You think Farangs are bad in Thailand..............You should see the Thais in England. We had Thai Supermarket in Ramsgate and when we invited all our Thai friends to our 'retaking of the vows' ceromony and reception,only two turned up. This was bacause A is not talking to B,who does not like C who's friends with D who nobody likes,E does not get on with A's friend F,who just happens to hate G & H,who are best mates with B & E. And the sh1t-throwing and snitching. You've never seen anything like it. And it's followed us here. Three Thai restaurants in our old town have visited us,but all at different times for fear of running into one another.

we invited all our Thai friends to our 'retaking of the vows' ceromony and reception, two turned up.

That's right Lampshade, cos you only have 2 friends and they only went cos of the free scran. Hehe............. :o

I know. When you are a business man you shouldn't have any friends. Business good Doc :D

Three Thai restaurants in our old town have visited us,but all at different times for fear of running into one another.

three thai restaurants running into each other could cause quite a mess lampard10

Ok. For the not-so-bright-lights amoung us. The OWNERS of three Thai restaurants. You disappoint me turkey :o

I didn't know Doctor John lived in Pattaya?  :D

cv

Funny you should say that..............I do as it happens. :D

doesn't everyone? Well, everyone who is anyone :o

The good doctor resides in Pattaya aye? Reminds me of the Angel who lived in Hades

Edited by lampard10

Three Thai restaurants in our old town have visited us,but all at different times for fear of running into one another.

three thai restaurants running into each other could cause quite a mess lampard10

Ok. For the not-so-bright-lights amoung us. The OWNERS of three Thai restaurants. You disappoint me turkey :o

well, I thought it was funny mate :D but I think we all knew it was a slip of the typing finger, just like your misspelling of my name right? :D

well, I thought it was funny mate :D but I think we all knew it was a slip of the typing finger, just like your misspelling of my name right? :D

It was funny, it's just that Chelsea lost last night and lampshade is a bit touchy today. :D

so back to the topic...............  do you think the snitch was paid?

What was the topic?

Oh Yea,..............

No I do not think he was paid, probably another go-go bar owner trying to eliminate the competition.

Dog eat dog in Pattaya, too many bars after too few customers.

so back to the topic...............  do you think the snitch was paid?

What was the topic?

Oh Yea,..............

No I do not think he was paid, probably another go-go bar owner trying to eliminate the competition.

Dog eat dog in Pattaya, too many bars after too few customers.

I don't think another bar owner would do that, not unless he had a death wish. :o

If they were showing UNDERAGE age girls then well done to the grass and som nam naa to the bar. :D