Northeast Asia Forum

TBWG

Hi

It would appear that we have nowhere to post items, requests for info on Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong etc etc.

I spend about 8 months of the year in LOS and usually take a trip or two further afield. Members are a mine of information for these places but it is difficult to know how to contact them outside of the South East Asia forum.

Not sure how much demand there is for a North East Asia forum, perhaps other members have an opinion?

TBWG :)

Hi

It would appear that we have nowhere to post items, requests for info on Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong etc etc.

I spend about 8 months of the year in LOS and usually take a trip or two further afield. Members are a mine of information for these places but it is difficult to know how to contact them outside of the South East Asia forum.

Not sure how much demand there is for a North East Asia forum, perhaps other members have an opinion?

TBWG :)

Yep, sounds like a good idea to me. There is far more to Asia than just this corner.

I agree, Asia's Subregions are the Northern, Central, Western, Southern, Eastern and the Southeastern.

The proper Forum name is either East Asia or Eastern Asia.

You may want to include (Siberia, Russia) as it's considered either East or North. You can validate the info through wiki.

regards,

Maybe just renaming the Southeast Asia forum to Asia Pacific would solve the problem ...

I believe that would wreck Thaivisa's Google indexing and one reason we no longer merge topics.

Not to mention reduced advertising opportunities :D:)

TBWG :D