Air Tickets To Uk

Pdavies99

I want to fly Bangkok - London return (end of August)...Any ideas of price and where to book and Airline would appreciated..I've looked on Internet but most "deals" are London - Bangkok return.

Thai Airways sometimes have super deals if you want to check out their website. Last month I flew Bangkok-London return for THB 22k including taxes. Air Asia fly directly to London from KL if you are prepared to do the extra hop to Malaysia.

www.ethihad.com they are doing a offer if you book before end of july..16,500 with tax about 23,000baht..go direct to their site

maimum stay 2 months...I have just booked a week ago with www.emirates.com 22nd june back in november the 15th..2 adults 1 child..worked out 1328 gpb but that is in to gatwick..all dates now are 800 pounds more but they can change day to day....good luck

www.ethihad.com they are doing a offer if you book before end of july..16,500 with tax about 23,000baht..go direct to their site

maimum stay 2 months...I have just booked a week ago with www.emirates.com 22nd june back in november the 15th..2 adults 1 child..worked out 1328 gpb but that is in to gatwick..all dates now are 800 pounds more but they can change day to day....good luck

sorry david you are wrong there etihad taxes are 11,000 baht works out at 27,500 baht . BA are doing a deal on there website 36,000 all in if u want a non stop . and thai are doing a deal 37,500 only though travel agents . im going back aug with ba better then thai at least they have tv's in the seats .

I scout around for flights before I return to the UK but inevitably travel Emirates booked through our local agent.

Last time it cost us (2 adults and a baby) 67935b (£1386 at the time).

I think JetAirways are the only cheaper but I think its a 3 stop trip (BKK Mumbai Manchester) but I cant confirm that.

you could also get a quote from Guy at MMT travel he specializes in cheap flights to the UK and he used to be linked to Thai visa, not sure if he still is but usually can do a good price!

you could also get a quote from Guy at MMT travel he specializes in cheap flights to the UK and he used to be linked to Thai visa, not sure if he still is but usually can do a good price!

Where is MMT Travel situated ?

Its handy to know ready for the next time I want a flight.

Just looked at Qatar.

At the moment you can get a return to Manchester from August to November for 26.500 baht.

Other flying dates can be had for as little as 16005 baht return.

Just check out their web site.

Chris

FOLLOW UP: Just tried to book a ticket for my girlfriend and found that the prices shown DO NOT include tax. If you select UK to Thailand the prices shown DO include tax! My girlfriends ticket shot up from 17,895 to 27,315 !!!

That's a lot of tax!

Edited by lor

If direct then why not EVA Air?

Try moxtravel.com for good deals.

EVA have a great promotion on, but it ends tomorrow. The prices quoted are Sterling LHR-BKK-LHR, but you may well be able to get the equivalent in THB going BKK-LHR-BKK. Worth having a look, anyway.

Sales now on London to Bangkok & Taipei

EVA Air is cutting prices on Economy, Elite & Business return class tickets. You will not find a better deal with any other carrier! Hurry up and book now! The offer lasts only until 17th July 2009.

Please remember that we offer direct flight six times a week with touch screen personal TV with high resolution and the fully interactive star Gallery comprising of movies, music, TV programmers and video games in every cabin!

Destination

Travel Period From

London Heathrow (LHR)

Economy

Elite

Business

Bangkok

11AUG-09DEC2009

GBP427.00

GBP568.00

GBP1098.00

Taipei

11AUG-09DEC2009

GBP450.00

GBP640.00

GBP1190.00

Book by : 17 JUL 2009. For full terms & conditions please visit www.evaair.com

Sorry, the table of prices didn't copy very well, but basically economy class is 427 quid return on flights from 11-AUG to 09-DEC.

Edited by Guderian