What Was Open Tonight? Soi Walking, 6,7,8 Etc

SoiGirlHunter

Airport, beergarden and the irish pub, were selling water and soda, and at Goodfellers they sold speciel "Icetea" *hint *hint

I am also looking for a place tonight before Insomnia opens, after 00.00 everything is back to normal (wohoo)

I want to go out wednesday night <snip>

thanks

sgh

8.00 am? Joking huh?

Yesterday evenng I was stuck in the traffic in South Pattaya. Passed many bars, estimated 20 % were open, but dark, no music, no customers.

Tonight regulations might be less strict, but definately not a good night to go out, as you have to drink Iced Tea or Cappucino all night :)

Cheers

The bars/restaurants can open just cannot serve alcohol or play music.

I just wish either all bars obey the law or that there is an "ask" instead of an order not to serve alcohol. In fact it would be nice to see the bars breaking the law get busted. IMO I really don't think it is fair that these bars flaunt the law and brag how much they made on "illegal" days to the detriment of the other bars that obeyed the law.

My rant now over!

I just wish either all bars obey the law or that there is an "ask" instead of an order not to serve alcohol. In fact it would be nice to see the bars breaking the law get busted. IMO I really don't think it is fair that these bars flaunt the law and brag how much they made on "illegal" days to the detriment of the other bars that obeyed the law.

My rant now over!

It is not unfair, it is a risk they take and they should be aware of potential consequences.

And it is no fun for the customers either to drink out of coffee mugs....

My rant now over!

Jesus, are you for real?

yogi100 - yes I am for real. If you have ever seen my posts you know I go out to various bars and restaurants in Pattya. I don't agree with banning alcohol on certain days BUT I think the law should be for all or none.

I find it really weird that people name bars that are selling alcohol - like the Thai Police or FVP don't read this site.

Anyway I am looking forward to tomorrow and normality and some really loud live rock and roll!!!

Friendship Supermarket: No booze today, that is rare, they normally 'have a special agreement' with the local fuzz.

7-11 also a big verbal:NO. Family Mart: Padlocked fridges. TOPS Supermarket: Fridge Blinds pulled down and security roaming.

Mama Papa shop: No Ploblem!

yogi100 - yes I am for real. If you have ever seen my posts you know I go out to various bars and restaurants in Pattya. I don't agree with banning alcohol on certain days BUT I think the law should be for all or none.

I find it really weird that people name bars that are selling alcohol - like the Thai Police or FVP don't read this site.

Anyway I am looking forward to tomorrow and normality and some really loud live rock and roll!!!

I agree 100%.

:)