Thai Or Cambodian Girl ?

PXR5

Many farang have had bad experiences with thai girls ! Cut off "pieces", chanoet stolen, divorced, money stolen, hit, killed, etc.

That's the impression one gets by reading the topics.

QUESTION : Are you better off with a Cambodian girl ?

Those of you who had bad/good experiences with Cambodian girls, please let me know.

They seem to be less spoiled, their way of life is different, or is it ?

Could a Cambodian girl be the better alternative ?

Many farang have had bad experiences with thai girls ! Cut off "pieces", chanoet stolen, divorced, money stolen, hit, killed, etc.

Those of you who had bad/good experiences with Cambodian girls, please let me know.

That all depends on where YOU come from, surely. If you can make generalisations about women based on their race/nationality, then it follows that generalisations can be made about men based on race/nationality.

I think I would be breaching forum rules if I started generalising about men from Texas, South England, North England, Germany, Antipodes....(Although it's not generalising, just fact to say Antipodeans are superior in intellect, personality, athleticism, sense of humour.....:) )

Firstly, don't believe everything you read on Thai Visa.

Secondly, don't attempt to stereotype whole nations of women.

Are you aware that Falangs are not allowed to marry a Khmer girls in Cambodia? This was introduced last year as a response to many problems with Expat/Khmer marriages.

That all depends on where YOU come from, surely. If you can make generalisations about women based on their race/nationality, then it follows that generalisations can be made about men based on race/nationality.

Harcourt pretty much nailed it... as did a few others. You can generalize about anything but that doesn't make it true. People are pretty much the same the world over. There's the good, the not so good and the ugly.

If someone is so stupid as to base a relationship on what they hear on an internet forum then they deserve whatever happens to them.

There ARE some general factors with any relationship that can cause problems, but there's exceptions to everything.

1. Any time you mix cultures you can have more problems than when dealing with similar cultures.

2. Any time there is a big discrepency in ages between a couple there is a greater likelyhood of problems

3. Any time one partner has children from a previous relationship there is a greater likelyhood of problems.

4. Unless BOTH partners speak a fluent language that both can fully understand there can be problems.

5. Any time one partner brings far more of something (such as money) to the relationship than the other then there is a greater likelyhood of problems.

6. Any time there is a big discrepency in education between a couple there is a greater likelyhood of problems.

Need I go on?

I think I would be breaching forum rules if I started generalising about men from Texas, South England, North England, Germany, Antipodes....(Although it's not generalising, just fact to say Antipodeans are superior in intellect, personality, athleticism, sense of humour.....:) )

Its the "superior in intellect," bit that I have a problem with..... :D

Thai Or Cambodian Girls? Is that all you think about the whole day? Go and get a job.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

Apart from the nationality, I don't see any other difference. People are the same, they can be different as well. If we have to mention the different factors to consider perhaps a day is not enough to come up with a sound counclusion.

Good luck, I hope u can find answers soon. :)

Thai Or Cambodian Girls? Is that all you think about the whole day? Go and get a job.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

True, Annie, but love is a two way street and it is only nurtured when BOTH parties participate. You only get back what you are willing to give, and I don't mean by money. Love can't be bought or sold. It has to be given freely with no expectations in return.

Annie, welcome to TV.

Your comment about love never having a natural death is interesting, and contains some truths I believe.

However your opening comment to the OP is out of line. This is a forum. We talk about things, for information and/or entertainment. We appreciate your input, but not your insults.

Edited by Lopburi99
  • Like 1

Or it just dies from boredom: its all drained, no more love left.