Reasonable Lawyer/accountant

melbat

I have a 'Sleeping Company' which was formed 7 years ago to buy my house here in Phuket. Every year I have to send in a tax return for my company. The thing is my company has no turnover or company accounts to fulfill. At present it cost me 25000 baht to have my return completed. I think this is quite a considerable sum as all my lawyer seems to do is press a few keys on her computer and 25000 baht thank you very much! Is there anyone else out there that has to do the same and does it cost you less? If you know of a lawyer who can do my return for less please let me know. Thanks so much.

If you internally email me, I will supply you with contact details of an accountant whom I believe will do this job for significantly less than you're paying. And, by the way, over a period of four years this person has convinced me, and my friends, that she is 100% honest and above board.

I won't even ask why you're employing a lawyer to do an accountant's job!

I have a 'Sleeping Company' which was formed 7 years ago to buy my house here in Phuket. Every year I have to send in a tax return for my company. The thing is my company has no turnover or company accounts to fulfill. At present it cost me 25000 baht to have my return completed. I think this is quite a considerable sum as all my lawyer seems to do is press a few keys on her computer and 25000 baht thank you very much! Is there anyone else out there that has to do the same and does it cost you less? If you know of a lawyer who can do my return for less please let me know. Thanks so much.

I did the same for several years and used an accountant inside Phuket Villa 1 in Samkong. He's really good, not expensive and even speaks English now. It's a few yrs ago but if I remember well, it was something like half that price. That time it was 8000 for the signature from the auditor (there's only one or two on Phuket) but that was included in the price. I guess it's somewhat more expensive now.

• 2 weeks later...