Ufc 100 I Can Not Wait

barrella

Hi all.

I am looking for a place in Bangkok that will be showing UFC 100 live.

I know I can wait 48 hours and watch it on stream but this is the big one and I want to watch it with other fans and a few beers if I can.

Even if no one knows of a place then maybe info on how I can watch Spike TV in Bangkok would also be great.

Thanks

My predictions

Mir: Win by submission round 2. I do not care how big Lesnor is Mir has amazing submissions more than enough to take care of the tank (again).

Bisbing: Win by split decisions. Hendoson a true great in the sport and should when he retires be in the Hall Of Fame but his only real skills now are wrestling and a big telegraphed right hook, not enough for this match I think. (Problem here being Bisbing will then be next in line for a title shot and Machida will kick his butt all over the shop)

GSP: Win knock out round 1. I think GSP if he wins this will show that he truly belongs with the top pound for pound fighters in the world. Silva, Machida and GSP.

It's going to be an amazing night.

Finally if you are new to UFC and want to watch something then you have to watch the TUF season 9 finally. Settle down and watch 3 rounds of amazing fighting skills and heart, the match between Sanchez and Clay. As an MMA fighter and fan myself I can tell you it was by far the most amazing display of skill, heart and aggression in the fighting arena ever.

Edited by barrella

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a 52 inch and we can order on PPV at my place. I have ordered a few ppv in the past. I would love to watch this one live as well. We cian order over the internet and I can hook up my computer to my tv.

Edited by eateer

cannot wait either!

we are planning on d/l'ing it the next day and burning it on DVD/taking a laptop and hooking it up in a sports bar in BKK (Suk 22 area)...have a few options so far, will post when we confirm a location...

...COME ON BISPING!

Ok count me in on that one, makes sense to me.

If you can not get a place on suk 22 to show it, I can get any number of places on suk soi 4 with large screen TV’s to show it.

Bisbing: Yes I would love him to win and I think he can, the problem is as I posted before a win would mean he will and title shot and he would get his ass whooped big style by Lyoto Machida.

but hey hey, it would be 1000000000000000% amazing if he won the belt. :)

My friend called me up one day, he was in an average restaurant that was playing a UFC Fight Night on the TV. I'm pretty sure it was through a cable channel or something.

This wont be on Spike TV, only on PPV. I usually download them the next day and watch from my laptop plugged into my TV. Would be great if there was some where that had this thing live, Not sure what the time difference between Vegas and Bangkok is though.

Barrella Bisping would fight Anderson Silva for the title. I hope he beets Dan though.

After some investigation I have found that you can pay $45 and stream it live from yahoo sports.

I normally wait 24 hours and stream UFC stuff off ninjavideo It's all hi def and in dvix format.

They also have back catalog some TUF seasons and most of the big UFC's from 85 on wards.

I was in a real Thai style dive at about 5:00am just off Petaburi road 2years ago and the guys had a large screen TV and where playing UFC, well it was on only I was watching it.

Well time is counting down. I am not stationary enough with my lap top (always on the move computer in hand) to down load it on yahoo sports and then put it in a bar. If there is anyone on here going to download it and then go to a bar I will pay a share of the down load price if we all chip in.

Hi all.

I know I can wait 48 hours and watch it on stream but this is the big one and I want to watch it with other fans and a few beers if I can.

Even if no one knows of a place then maybe info on how I can watch Spike TV in Bangkok would also be great.

Thanks

My predictions

I'd have to say that Mir goes down as much as I like the guy from his commentary on Versus fights here in the U.S.

Yes GSP is one of the best pound for pound fighters and should prove it again. And he's a fellow Canuck to boot.

However, in mixed martial arts there are so many variables so any fighter can lose on any given night by a simple mistake or misread. Let's see what happens. Enjoy the action.

Glad to see some UFC following in Bangers as I am a big fan.

Hi all.

Thanks

My predictions

I'd have to say that Mir goes down as much as I like the guy from his commentary on Versus fights here in the U.S.

Yes GSP is one of the best pound for pound fighters and should prove it again. And he's a fellow Canuck to boot.

However, in mixed martial arts there are so many variables so any fighter can lose on any given night by a simple mistake or misread. Let's see what happens. Enjoy the action.

Glad to see some UFC following in Bangers as I am a big fan.

<br>Hi all.<br><br>I am looking for a place in Bangkok that will be showing UFC 100 live.<br>I know I can wait 48 hours and watch it on stream but this is the big one and I want to watch it with other fans and a few beers if I can.<br><br>Even if no one knows of a place then maybe info on how I can watch Spike TV in Bangkok would also be great. <br><br>Thanks<br><br>My predictions<br><br>I'd have to say that Mir goes down as much as I like the guy from his commentary on Versus fights here in the U.S.  <br>Yes GSP is one of the best pound for pound fighters and should prove it again.  And he's a fellow Canuck to boot.<br>However, in mixed martial arts there are so many variables so any fighter can lose on any given night by a simple mistake or misread.  Let's see what happens.  Enjoy the action.<br><br>Glad to see some UFC following in Bangers as I am a big fan.  <br><br>

is it defintaly not on 1 of the truevision sport channels? i bought true vision gold package especially for this ufc 100, really want to watch it live, on tomorrow 9am our time right? Be good to watch it with some other ufc fans, not the same watchin it with the missus, any1 know yet if anywere shows it live?

is it defintaly not on 1 of the truevision sport channels? i bought true vision gold package especially for this ufc 100, really want to watch it live, on tomorrow 9am our time right? Be good to watch it with some other ufc fans, not the same watchin it with the missus, any1 know yet if anywere shows it live?

Woodstock Bar in Thonglor area showing a recording at 7.30 pm.

ok so if this is our only place I will be there. I have no idea where it is, but I will find it.

Anymore on the sports bar on 22??????

As I said if someone makes a DVD of it I can gt any number of bars with large screen TV's in the lower suk area show it.

Quick, time is running out!!!! :)

Edited by barrella

Looks that way barrella m8, if so count me in ill be der also, HOPE NO1 SPOILS IT BY TELLIN THE RESULTS B4 WE GET TO SEE IT THOUGH!! All ufc fans off here shud get together tomorrow then an have a beer or 10 an watch it somewere, be good crack. ANY1 find a place for definate yet?

It looks like Woodstock Bar in Thonglor area at 7.30 pm unless TenDreams comes through with his soi 22 place.

I not sure the owner knows what is happening and they might krap themselves as is if all the UFC fans come storming in the place drinking beer like fish drink water and shouting there heads off during the replay it will be a real scary site for them.

I assume that none of us are small shy types so I think they will be in shock.

I just wish the ufc would catch on over ere!!!!!!! anyway might go for a beer so if u want u can catch me on 0853285040, i will try to find out if there is a bar around sukhumvit that has it tonight. hope we can find somewere, sorry 2 excited and drunk

GRR!!

just been to the woodstock bar (thong lo) and talked to the manager, he HAD NO IDEA what i was talking about!

Could well be BS, however he said a regular group is gonna turn up on sun night to watch 'documentaries' those were his exact words, he has never heard of UFC.

As far as the soi 22 bar goes... I reckon soi 4 will be a better option if u r sure u can get a bar to put it on, we just know a few that might.

Problem is, d/l will take until around 7/8PM apparantly...

Let's keep this thing alive! i had my hopes up over woodstock, so if anyone can confirm fore sure, please do!!

OK I have a place.

Tendreams being your DVD

Meet up Annie's Do Do bar in between soi 2-4

Depending on how many people come they can put it on a 42 inch projector in there outside bar or the plasma TV behind there inside bar.

Better I think on the projector outside as there maybe a few people walking around the bar making a noose. I need to concentrate on the fights.

They said if there is a lot of us they will move us inside and tell everyone to leave us a lone. They also said if there is enough they will let us do this every event.

If you can give me an idea of people coming asap I will inform them so they have an idea.

OK, sounds great.

Ten please confirm you have it on dvd and sure it works. Around what time should we start?

DoDo bar I have no idea where it is, is it on the side of Nana or opposite?

Edit: http://www.soidb.com/en/bangkok/nightlife/...do_pub_bar.html

Above link shows where do do bar is and how it looks.

Am I correct that it is near that parking place somewhere halfway down Soi 4?

Edited by AlexLah

so wut time at Annie's today ???

OK, sounds great.

Ten please confirm you have it on dvd and sure it works. Around what time should we start?

DoDo bar I have no idea where it is, is it on the side of Nana or opposite?

Edit: http://www.soidb.com/en/bangkok/nightlife/...do_pub_bar.html

Above link shows where do do bar is and how it looks.

Am I correct that it is near that parking place somewhere halfway down Soi 4?