Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I believe this boy is half Asian because although he has a Thai absconding father, somehow I have taken full responsibilty well 90% at least.

I have no relationship of any kind with his mother, who I feel I am "rescuing" him from. A list of appalling habits makes me squirm I am frequently reduced to tears

latest, he returned from her home with so many festering sores from bites, I went imi to the Hospital, he is improving but I guess I'll see a repeat.

He certainly is a cure for anyone needing a very real interest, and increase their fitness.

He is an emotional and financial commitment, but I feel priviledged to have the opportunity.

I try to explain it all by referring to the Kevin Spacey movie "Pay it Forward"

Well I believe this boy is half Asian because although he has a Thai absconding father, somehow I have taken full responsibilty well 90% at least.

I have no relationship of any kind with his mother, who I feel I am "rescuing" him from. A list of appalling habits makes me squirm I am frequently reduced to tears

latest, he returned from her home with so many festering sores from bites, I went imi to the Hospital, he is improving but I guess I'll see a repeat.

He certainly is a cure for anyone needing a very real interest, and increase their fitness.

He is an emotional and financial commitment, but I feel priviledged to have the opportunity.

I try to explain it all by referring to the Kevin Spacey movie "Pay it Forward"

seems the pic never loaded

post-81211-000972900 1279525894_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

every time nice to be here ........ your son is getting big James!!!! and I see he is still doing very well being a famous advertising icon !!!! Here is another one from Jonah ... took the picturepost-74469-079712800 1281521274_thumb.jp in July.

yes he is getting bigger, 15 months now and racing around the apartment grabbing stuff he shouldnt. 

My wife says the correct way to call a 50/50 child is 'Luk Kreung'. She says no one calls a child "Luet Kreung". I have to agree with her as we have 3 children and I have never heard this said also.

Is your wife THAI?? Then, of course, I defer to her native tongue. (Albeit a native Thai speaker was my source of info. as well). However, we still have to deal with the politically incorrect "kreung" (half).

"farang noi" is the other common Thai term - Little Farang - which seems most curious to me. Does the Thai half make them smaller perchance??? My girls (see post #54 Page 2) get called "farang noi" by their aunt as a teasing nickname too - they do not seem to mind much, but refer to themselves as "farang" - such as "No one wanted to be my partner for the project because I am a farang" (recently from my eldest, 11, after a not so happy day at school).

Jasmine with the new puppy 2 years ago this November (dog has put on about 50Kg since then!) and Jasmine again dressed for Loi Kratong dance. Together sitting on a tree on holiday in Spain. Mrs at canter on her favourite horse. Finally Amy with the stable dog watching mummy jump (just finished her lesson).

post-749-002126300 1283902414_thumb.jpg

post-749-016818700 1283902473_thumb.jpg

post-749-003445200 1283902518_thumb.jpg

post-749-086422900 1283902620_thumb.jpg

post-749-049733400 1283903134_thumb.jpg

post-749-045095300 1283903222_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...