Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

Watch out......they grow up, then you've got problems.....................!!!

17 going on 25.

post-63875-1264980541_thumb.jpg

So this is what I have to look forward to? I'm wondering if I'd be better off dead.

Just kidding. I'll just have to hope for the best for my two daughters and do what I can to show them right from wrong. In other words, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Yeah, I know. That didn't work on me when I was young.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Some great pics in this post.

A question please,for the parents of european kids as well as thai/farang.

I have a few friends who have had kids with thai women,but nearly all are horror kids,very naughty indeed.Are your kids any different than the kids you had with european women??

I have a few friends who have had kids with thai women,but nearly all are horror kids,very naughty indeed.Are your kids any different than the kids you had with european women??

Never had kids with European women, but my mixed daughter is kind of a poster child. She basically doesn't cry, ever. This is sometimes a problem because she may on occasion be actually hurt, but then she still doesn't cry. Maybe I was lucky. We'll see with the next one if it's a trend. :)

Never had kids with European women, but my mixed daughter is kind of a poster child. She basically doesn't cry, ever. This is sometimes a problem because she may on occasion be actually hurt, but then she still doesn't cry. Maybe I was lucky. We'll see with the next one if it's a trend. :)

Good luck on your next one and have a wonderful life with the kids

My daughter is the only Thai citizen in this photo (taken about three years ago).

Guess which one she is..... (Hint, not the ones on the left or the right)

is it genetically possible for a half-asian kid to have blue eyes or blonde hair? or is it incorrect to assume she has to be half-native-thai to be a citizen?

Apparently, it is possible, so long as one parent has the gene somewhere in there genetic makeup, however many generations ago it may have been.

Thus, our oldest Thairish-American child had bright blue eyes until 2 years or so, when they gradually changed to the olive green they are today. Our second son and baby girl each have hazel eyes.

post-62740-1267556843_thumb.jpg

I think that it would depend on how the parents treat their kids.What they allow them to get away with and such.Not so much if they are Thai or other.Really it is how you raise your kids.

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats to all of you.

Wonderful babies/pics.

Now i feel so empty and i feel like i am a meaningless existence.

30 yo female here.

Been trying for 4 yours..no joy.

patience patience is all i can say - I had to wait till I was 40 to find the one I wanted to marry and the lil one wasn't planned but came about a two years later.