Phone Scam

watch out for this one comming your way soon no doubt,you get a phone call form a babbling thai ,that you dont understand ,too late you answerd the call on your mobil,they have dumped a program on your phone that eats all your credit up while your not using it ,if you get such a call check your contacts list immediatley. for one you never put in, it will probably be the last entry on your list delete it ,a.s.a.p,tell all you know keep an ear out for it ,if anyone knows how to posted this on local forum sites kindly do it .im not too good with this techno stuff

watch out for this one comming your way soon no doubt,you get a phone call form a babbling thai ,that you dont understand ,too late you answerd the call on your mobil,they have dumped a program on your phone that eats all your credit up while your not using it ,if you get such a call check your contacts list immediatley. for one you never put in, it will probably be the last entry on your list delete it ,a.s.a.p,tell all you know keep an ear out for it ,if anyone knows how to posted this on local forum sites kindly do it .im not too good with this techno stuff

or just don't answer numbers you don't recognize :)

the traditional hoax everyone is laughing at when people speak about it :)

glad to help ,anything else i can help you with ,dont hesitate to ask ,just dont wait for reply ,sorry i bothered ,you doenut . crawl back under your rock,,please, its nice to know there are still great citezens like you out there

you get a phone call form a babbling thai ,that you dont understand ,too late you answerd the call on your mobil,they have dumped a program on your phone that eats all your credit up while your not using it ,

I'm beginning to believe scientists who say that using a mobile phone can damage your brain.

you get a phone call form a babbling thai ,that you dont understand ,too late you answerd the call on your mobil,they have dumped a program on your phone that eats all your credit up while your not using it ,

I'm beginning to believe scientists who say that using a mobile phone can damage your brain.

Been using yours for a long time, have you