Blond And Blue Eyes

Nienke

And Wow! they certainly are there tiny little creatures. They must be about 2 months old. Were dumped at a nearby temple. Rescued by my dear friend and are now with me waiting for a new and caring home. They just arrived this afternoon.

They are people friendly, but aren't too fond of dogs (yet). They have received flea treatment, but aren't dewormed or vaccinated yet. Once they have settled down that will be taken cared of, IF they aren't adopted before that.

Ginger siamese, male.

Grey (blue?) siamese, female

Not blond and blue eyes, but red and green eyed. Gorgeous all the same. A male.

In case someone is interested in adopting 1, 2 or 3 of them, please pm me.

Edited by Nienke

Now THIS is a cute blonde with blue eyes... my grand daughter

Wow, very proud grandpa Ian, you certainly have a most gorgeous granddaughter! :D

Shucks - I thought thus was about me or half my children.

I could be about you and your 'kidty' ... me and my cat ... same same but slightly different .... :):D

and heres a little brown eyed creature, potty trained, english and thai speaking, answers when spoken to, all reasonable offers considered.......as if i would.

She's a real cutie, doppa. She is going to be a heart breaker when she's a teenager.

Glad to hear Nienke has had some success getting rid of the cute kittens. But, the problem with kittens is they grow up to be cats.

and heres a little brown eyed creature, potty trained, english and thai speaking, answers when spoken to, all reasonable offers considered.......as if i would.

She's a real cutie, doppa. She is going to be a heart breaker when she's a teenager.

Glad to hear Nienke has had some success getting rid of the cute kittens. But, the problem with kittens is they grow up to be cats.

errrr she's a he......dont worry a lot of people think the same.

Yup, totally highjacked my thread, but I thoroughly enjoy it. :D

What a proud (grand)parents and auntie! Just love it! :D

Nonetheless, there are still two kitties desperately waiting for a good caring home. Both are very affectionate, deflea-ed and dewormed.

The ginger male:

And the gray Siamese female:

The ginger Siamese went already to a lovely home of another pair of very proud parents and probably very happy children. :)

Gorgeous kitties Nienke. Hope they get homed soon. In the mean-time at least the off-topic posts keep the thread bumped!
:)

Shhhhhh, Eek some things you think, don't say or write. :D

But as said before I do enjoy it very much when proud posters show off their kids. You can feel the love they have for them.

Now I could show off with my most gorgeous nieces but I'm not sure if their mom would appreciate it when I put their pic's on a public forum.

So instead here's a pic of my most beautiful brown-eyed 'daughter'. She dropped straight of from ET-planet.

This my blond beauty (and a tanned one!)

Look like is some kind of cat, because I saw here many of the same kind: white, orange ears, blue eyes

post-58494-1247406660_thumb.jpg

Gotta love that photo, angiud... good buddies asleep together.

And I do love Nienke's pooch. Just look at the eyes staring back at the photographer...

It's the same as my friend's little puppy we put in the soup bowl.

Janets_puppy_1.jpg

But you are pretty close to Elfe with her many many rescues. :)

Nope, even further Nienke. Visiting my family in the US, somehow I don't think DH would be too pleased if I sprung an animal on him from halfway round the world :D

Good news. Well done.

Btw..i agree about not posting personal pics, but as the pic of my neice was taken around 7 year ago i know my brother wouldnt mind. Shes even cuter now, but updates stay secret. :)

But you are pretty close to Elfe with her many many rescues. :)

Nope, even further Nienke. Visiting my family in the US, somehow I don't think DH would be too pleased if I sprung an animal on him from halfway round the world :D

Ah yeh, I forgot about that. :D