Aol Email Account In E-mail Notifier In Tv Toolbar

Lopburi99

My search didn't reveal a thread about this, but how do I add my AOL email account to the E-mail Notifier? In the Settings area, AOL is not listed as a domain. Do I specify POP? If so, what is the mail server?

Thanks

Under “My Controls” I see two places where I can enter my email address: “Email Settings” and “Change Email Address”. Neither place asks me to chose from a list of email providers or whether it is POP. You must be talking about something else, but what?

post-21260-1247350188_thumb.png post-21260-1247350197_thumb.png

--

Maestro

Thanks for the help Maestro. I didn't click on My Controls (maybe I should have). I clicked on the ThaiVisa Toolbar which I downloaded and installed yesterday. On that Toolbar there is a section called "E-Mail Notifier" with a dropdown arrow. This is just to the left of the scrolling news feed. Clicking on the arrow displays just one selection, called "Settings". I clicked on Settings and a window opened called E-Mail Notifier Settings. Then I clicked on "Add", which opened a window called "Email Account Details". That is the window where one enters his email address to receive notifications. It is there where Hotmail, Gmail, RR, POP are shown as options.

Edited by Lopburi99