Forms For Address And Income Verification At Us Embassy?

I will soon need to get my (first ever) address verification from the USA Embassy for renewal of my driver's license, and also for the first time I will need to get an income verification form from the the Embassy for extending my Non-Immigrant visa for retirement purposes. Are these available for download somewhere? I have been trying to search ThaiVisa and cannot seem to find them if they exist.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Morris

You make appointment on-line at the Embassy web site. On arrival you present your appointment slip at window (not have have to wait for a queue number call) and tell them what you need. They will give you the forms to fill out and tell you to pay at cashier after completed. You then return at window near cashier and wait to be called for signing of forms. Takes very little time and only about 2 minutes to fill in form.

You make appointment on-line at the Embassy web site. On arrival you present your appointment slip at window (not have have to wait for a queue number call) and tell them what you need. They will give you the forms to fill out and tell you to pay at cashier after completed. You then return at window near cashier and wait to be called for signing of forms. Takes very little time and only about 2 minutes to fill in form.

I agree with the above, but have also noted at American Consulate in Chiang Mai, they have never asked to see my income verification, but merely took my word for whatever I put down. When I asked them about this once, they merely smiled and said "We trust you." lol.