Help Me Out !

BFF

If this hasn't been one of the most carefully contrived trolls I've ever read then it really is a sad thread and I truly feel sorry for BFF who is trying to sort out her life. I can only repeat myself and tell her to dump this loser before her life is totally ruined. There IS no future with this guy that can possibly turn out happily... no matter how many brief moments of pleasure she might receive.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, your an elvis fan arnt you? :D .....ur not the author of that letter by chance :D

Ian distinguishes himself by his ability to spell correctly :)

By the way, good luck with moving on to BFF: you have support.

Not sure how long you've been married - but divorce him, see a lawyer and get every baht you can!

Hopefully you'll be able to live a comfortable life without the heartache of a man who treats his marriage as irrelevent to his own, personal desires.

I realy don't know what to say, ok all of you guys complain about me I don't care, just explain to me how

a girl(women) finds a site like thai visa and put up all that, to me it is a troll if not, I appolgize but I can't believe all that.

He didn't gave my perent any sinsod,we know each other only 1 years and get married,i got job and he just start to make money, so me and my parent said don't want to bother him just take a good care of me,that's all every parent want.

He didn't gave my perent any sinsod,we know each other only 1 years and get married,i got job and he just start to make money, so me and my parent said don't want to bother him just take a good care of me,that's all every parent want.

O.K., but its obvious now that he's still treating you like a girlfriend and not a wife.

As I said before - see a lawyer, divorce him and get every baht you can!

to fred 2007

Actually i knew this website because of my husband,he been in here for awhile and i think one day he can see my topic and can see what other people though.that's all.but i didn't blame only him and i blame myself to check him because he broke my trust

If he paid a sinsot, give it back, and move on, for both your sakes.

What? give it Back? hmmm I Know He did not gave her folks Sinsod,but if so hm Given is given,,its no such ting as Give a gift and then get it back when a relationship is over,At least 4 me thats "childish"(only word i found,sorry 4 using the child name) ( but i know many do :) )hmm (Loco)

to fred 2007

Actually i knew this website because of my husband,he been in here for awhile and i think one day he can see my topic and can see what other people though.that's all.but i didn't blame only him and i blame myself to check him because he broke my trust

I can appologize to you now if you are true but tell your husband to check it now if it is realy true what you tell us just get rid of him now don't wait any longer

My English really bad i hope everybody who read this understand my feeling,so hard for me this time,can't eat ,can't sleep have to take sleeping pill every night...........

Thank you so much for all reply for me.Have a nice day all of u

Don't worry about your english its better than my Thai. I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Sounds like the guy has a drinking problem as well as sexual addictions beyond the normal oversexed farang in the land of plenty. He is not showing you any respect and this is not the basis of a good relationship.

It is not just that he may be going to a massage parlor every so often but he seems to be surfing the internet and being just as dishonest with others as with you.

You may want to give it one last try but you will have to be strong and not give in.

I realy don't know what to say, ok all of you guys complain about me I don't care, just explain to me how

a girl(women) finds a site like thai visa and put up all that, to me it is a troll if not, I appolgize but I can't believe all that.

I think we'd likely all be surprised at the number of Thai women either with or looking for farangs checked out this website.

I've also wondered if the gov't ever followed it. Makes sense as nothing is ever done. :)

to F1fanatic

He told me i'm not rightfully to took half when reality of it was that i contributed nothing at all.

He not give me divorce,if i want a divorce i have to wait for 3 years.

to F1fanatic

He told me i'm not rightfully to took half when reality of it was that i contributed nothing at all.

See a lawyer. I've no idea about Thai law, but suspect that you'll fare better if you can wait the 3 years, and get a proper divorce settlement.

If not, then it doesn't matter - a lawyer will be able to help you get the best you can out of this sorry relationship.

to F1fanatic

Am sad to hear what you say :) .I guess you still "Love" him,but u have 2 move on.Please. :D Ps: Me n my teeraak would b happy to help you if we can!

very very hard time for me to do this when still love

Its always the hardest lesson - they will not change, never mind how much you pray they will.

Believe me, I learnt the hard way - I gave my partner the benefit of the doubt, for many years (decades)!

Learn from other people's experience and, (unlike me) listen to what other people are telling you - its hard, but it gets far harder the longer you allow your partner to treat you badly.

Its always the hardest lesson - they will not change, never mind how much you pray they will.

Believe me, I learnt the hard way - I gave my partner the benefit of the doubt, for many years (decades)!

Learn from other people's experience and, (unlike me) listen to what other people are telling you - its hard, but it gets far harder the longer you allow your partner to treat you badly.

Yes i agree with you!! He "might" hurt her with point of no return" :)

i got married for 2 and half years with farang guy and he got 1 kid from his ex girlfriend,i love his kid

His problem about alcoho.all of his friends,who he hang out with always have many girls around and had sex,i found out from his friend sms said about tit,pussy or having sex with 2 girls even they got wife and own kid already,

before i can"t accept but i don't want to fight,he had hot temper.he done many things without thinking of my feeling many time.we both jealous

- actually man hit woman nobody can accept that in life but after he knock me down in 1 punched in front bed supper club because of I pull water in yr face because of we both jealous

- when I'm away to work,he been out all night and invited 2 girls and 1 man in the house,he told me he didn't do anything with them,just talk

- another night out he have girl number and hind his phone in the car,so i found out,he said he do that revence me for i'm act not nice when he been out

- everytime he out he like to turn off the phone or no battery left everytime when I just called to ask "when u come back home,around 3 or 4 am already then make him upset and came back home in the morning even he gave me yr word and promise already .

And that I forgive u because I love him,want to get marry only one time in my life but that broke my trust and my heart already and I don't mind to give a chance "

- we fight as talk fight again and he always to work in Phuket,got house there also,but ask his ex girlfriend to go down to Phuket told her we divorce,but she said no because she still got feeling for my husband so he decided

- invite his dad's brother and pay for his flight from europe and they had night out spent money on alcohol usually 30,000-40,000 per night

other thing i got own job work for government,salary not much,i don't mind to live on my saraly,but sometime i feel something,why he take care other people better than take care me but actually he really nice person when he have good mood

You know what Why i don't like to ask him for money because when we fight he said everything i got is his......i get better life because of him.......hurt me everytime when I heard that from him

goodluck for me I didn't quit my job.You're not stable to live with so u know why I'm insecure to live with him

So make me decide to divorce him, but can"t through it because he ask he a chance and he change himself to stop drinking,not out.we help to cut down budget to live like a normal

Now again just stupid fight he spent time on internet too much,so i just said to him but he shout at me and talk bad.make me upset i decide to go to sleep with my parent house instead but after that night he get member on website looking for female to travel europe with and put himself "single" i forgot to tell u we both have password and he said he did it to revence me and then he changed password so i can"t check

he sent me email about suicide,make me and his family worry, so i went to see him and i get back to him that night.

But after he change password he get member on other website for travel europe looking for girl to travel with again and only open female profile,now i knew his heart not 100 percent for me,so what's point to be together.

mean he looking for other girl when he still have his own wife but we just live seperate,

i have no trust,make me checking,i don't like myself to be like this,not stable to be with him because he can thrown me out some time i walk out of this relationship with no money i have to ask my daddy for money when i have not enough to live or get new apartment to live seperate with him

no future, insecure even still love, but people can't live with only love.when couple get old love will not so important but still be friend,take care each other, talk and share everything, honestly. But we just got only love,nothing else

i want to hurt short time not for whole life.I can't forget all of this but i want to give another chance but i can"t give all my trust to him.

I wont take you round in circles and get straight to the point.

The guy is an A/hole and a loser.

You never mentioned you and him have any children together, so call it a day before you get in even deeper.

It’s your life honey, so either be prepared for a life as a long suffering victim or slam the door in his face and start over again.

These relationships are like bashing your head against a brick wall and only nice thing about that is when you stop.

I have seen all this before and in the end you will properly follow your heart rather than your mind. So I doubt if you will leave him. Only you have the power to help yourself.

Stupid people never listen to advice or use common sense, they only learn by experience.

:)

Edited by sassienie

You'll always have feelings for him but ask what feelings does he have for you if he does these things to you? You must love yourself and do what is best for you and for your family. If he agrees to change and shows he is doing it maybe it will work.

However, given what you have said I would be surprised if he changes and if so it may be a long difficult process.

Maybe have him post a reply on Thai visa and we can all do group therapy?

You never mentioned you and him have any children together, so call it a day before you get in even deeper.

It's your life honey, so either be prepared for a life as a long suffering victim or slam the door in his face and start over again.

These relationships are like bashing your head against a brick wall and only nice thing about that is when you stop.

I have seen all this before and in the end you will properly follow your heart rather than your mind. So I doubt if you will leave him. Only you have the power to help yourself.

Stupid people never listen to advice or use common sense, they only learn by experience.

Ummm no, its not always stupidity - some of us are just naturally trusting and hope for the best despite all the evidence to the contrary!! 'Anything for an easy life' also comes into it.

However, having said that - if you let it happen in the next relationship then yes, its stupidity.

Chances are slim he will change over the long term, but if you decide to continue the relationship, just keep that in mind. I would make it clear that the first sniff of improper behaviour will mean you are out the door for good and never looking back. Personally I would kick him to the curb and find a nice lad who treats you how you deserve. Trust had been broken and I think that is impossible to repair. Trust is paramount to a relationship working, but I do understand your feelings to try. Chok Dee and hope things work out for you whether its with him or not.

i got married for 2 and half years with farang guy and he got 1 kid from his ex girlfriend,i love his kid

His problem about alcoho.all of his friends,who he hang out with always have many girls around and had sex,i found out from his friend sms said about tit,pussy or having sex with 2 girls even they got wife and own kid already,

before i can"t accept but i don't want to fight,he had hot temper.he done many things without thinking of my feeling many time.we both jealous

- actually man hit woman nobody can accept that in life but after he knock me down in 1 punched in front bed supper club because of I pull water in yr face because of we both jealous

- when I'm away to work,he been out all night and invited 2 girls and 1 man in the house,he told me he didn't do anything with them,just talk

- another night out he have girl number and hind his phone in the car,so i found out,he said he do that revence me for i'm act not nice when he been out

- everytime he out he like to turn off the phone or no battery left everytime when I just called to ask "when u come back home,around 3 or 4 am already then make him upset and came back home in the morning even he gave me yr word and promise already .

And that I forgive u because I love him,want to get marry only one time in my life but that broke my trust and my heart already and I don't mind to give a chance "

- we fight as talk fight again and he always to work in Phuket,got house there also,but ask his ex girlfriend to go down to Phuket told her we divorce,but she said no because she still got feeling for my husband so he decided

- invite his dad's brother and pay for his flight from europe and they had night out spent money on alcohol usually 30,000-40,000 per night

other thing i got own job work for government,salary not much,i don't mind to live on my saraly,but sometime i feel something,why he take care other people better than take care me but actually he really nice person when he have good mood

You know what Why i don't like to ask him for money because when we fight he said everything i got is his......i get better life because of him.......hurt me everytime when I heard that from him

goodluck for me I didn't quit my job.You're not stable to live with so u know why I'm insecure to live with him

So make me decide to divorce him, but can"t through it because he ask he a chance and he change himself to stop drinking,not out.we help to cut down budget to live like a normal

Now again just stupid fight he spent time on internet too much,so i just said to him but he shout at me and talk bad.make me upset i decide to go to sleep with my parent house instead but after that night he get member on website looking for female to travel europe with and put himself "single" i forgot to tell u we both have password and he said he did it to revence me and then he changed password so i can"t check

he sent me email about suicide,make me and his family worry, so i went to see him and i get back to him that night.

But after he change password he get member on other website for travel europe looking for girl to travel with again and only open female profile,now i knew his heart not 100 percent for me,so what's point to be together.

mean he looking for other girl when he still have his own wife but we just live seperate,

i have no trust,make me checking,i don't like myself to be like this,not stable to be with him because he can thrown me out some time i walk out of this relationship with no money i have to ask my daddy for money when i have not enough to live or get new apartment to live seperate with him

no future, insecure even still love, but people can't live with only love.when couple get old love will not so important but still be friend,take care each other, talk and share everything, honestly. But we just got only love,nothing else

i want to hurt short time not for whole life.I can't forget all of this but i want to give another chance but i can"t give all my trust to him.

It's your life honey, so either be prepared for a life as a long suffering victim or slam the door in his face and start over again.

So said the outspoken drug user.... :D

There have been many threads like this over the last few months. Mostly new members, no avatars, long never ending story posts; OP sets the bait, gives a little fed back than vanishes.

Think someone with a deranged mind is playing us all.

Your husband has problems, big problems. I believe he is unable to change, even if he wanted to, without years of therapy and perhaps medication. He is obviously highly insecure, freaking out when you leave, begging you to stay. I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist, but I believe he has minimally emotional issues and possibly (if not probably) mental issues.

In my opinion, you are probably a good and forgiving woman. That is why all this is so difficult for you, or you would have dumped him long ago as many, if not most, women would have done. You are vulnerable because you pity him, still feel love for him, and feel terrible the marriage isn't working. BFF, the failed marriage is not your fault.

Only you can decide if you want to continue trying to make (what most of us believe is) an unfortunate, miserable situation reverse itself. I've always believed when it comes to a person's personality "The future is a mirror of the past". 99% of people don't change, being unable or unwilling to.

You asked again for my advice.

It is: Discontinue all contact with him. STOP reading his emails. No phone calls. Consult a lawyer to determine a divorce strategy, the lawyer can contact him if necessary. Then move on into your new life. Work, be with your friends and family, and try to stop thinking about him.

Good luck BFF, we all care about you and sincerely hope you do what needs to be done. You can be strong enough to do it!

Very true!

We make our mistakes,pay the price and learn from it.It's the hard way,the only way.

Take your advice and your common sense and put it where it deserves!This is life!

Refreshing thread,btw,a Thai(?) woman that complain about the exploiting(?) of a farang husband.Normally on TV it's the contrary.

I'm sure it's not the only one,not sure why.Shame,deceit,you name it.

Anyway,good luck to both,the complaining wife and the deceitful husband,may they have what they deserve! :)

Stop taking sleeping pills.

Sleeping Pills are very easy to get addicted to. If you get up early in the morning and not sleep during the days, you should be tired by bedtime.

Try to take half of one for a week, and then just a quarter until you are free of them.

They will make you ill if you carry on with them. When your free from them you might start feeling better about the situation and yourself.

Good luck, and get out there, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

• 1 month later...

I did not believe this when a friend told me

i know this couple very well, i attended there wedding and they were very good friends of ours

Wife (i will not put your name), you paint a very one sided picture here, your husband has been a good friend of ours for a long time, and to go on this website and name children and friends is nothing but disgusting..you really show your true colors here. you fail to mention all of the good things (which i will not). absolutely appalling, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Husband. i dont have your number anymore son, you have changed it so many times, i know what your like so i know you will be reading every post on here, sorry to here about whats happening....call your man mentioned in the post and get my number.

if i dont here from you dont sweat it i know how you must be feeling, get rid of it, ungratefull little judas, your a top bloke son and dont F!@##%n doubt it for a second, everyone who knows you mate knows that she has always been a jelaous nut case, your better off rid of her, look at it like a door opening not closing.

keep your chin up F and if you need anything you know where we live

G