Where Is True Coffee @ Sukhumvit Mrt?

SGDude

I am looking for the true coffee coffee shop at Sukhumvit MRT.

The address on the true coffee site is:

MTR Sukhumvit Station Unit 11, 12 Klongtoey Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110

I asked for directions from the MRT station's staff and he told me to go up 1 level and turn right... walk 100m. Total nonsense! He should have said he didn't know and asked someone else who knew. I even showed him the true coffee card to let him know I wanted to go to true coffee... Tough luck..

Enough of my ranting.. Anyone knows how to get there? Is it in the Sukhumvit MRT station or outside it? Is it in that "Metro Mall"?

I asked for directions from the MRT station's staff and he told me to go up 1 level and turn right... walk 100m. Total nonsense! He should have said he didn't know and asked someone else who knew. I even showed him the true coffee card to let him know I wanted to go to true coffee... Tough luck..

Enough of my ranting.. Anyone knows how to get there? Is it in the Sukhumvit MRT station or outside it? Is it in that "Metro Mall"?

I have never been to the "true coffee shop" but I know there is a small shopping area in the Suk station itself on the top floor and I was told there was a cafe in there. Maybe give it a try.

Yes it is in the Metro mall at Sukhumvit MRT station

Edited by sangfroid

sorry ... turn left walk through the mall ... 80m on your left !!

I think what you are referring to is in EXCHANGE TOWER-SUKHUMVIT/ASOKE. If you come off the BTS and use the walk way to cross the Asoke/Sukhumvit junction there is a large building on the right hand side called EXCHANGE TOWER-SUKHUMVIT/ASOKE. In that you will find a True coffee shop etc. It is accessed directly off the walkway and the coffee shop is at ground level.

http://www.thaipropertysource.com/all%20co...roperty602.html

I think what you are referring to is in EXCHANGE TOWER-SUKHUMVIT/ASOKE. If you come off the BTS and use the walk way to cross the Asoke/Sukhumvit junction there is a large building on the right hand side called EXCHANGE TOWER-SUKHUMVIT/ASOKE. In that you will find a True coffee shop etc. It is accessed directly off the walkway and the coffee shop is at ground level.

http://www.thaipropertysource.com/all%20co...roperty602.html

That is the True Cafe at Exchange Tower. The True Coffe is inside the MRT station below street level.

TH

Edited by thaihome