Cannot Connect To Ie Or Google Earth

wilsongbrown

Well, where to start? I'm using google sketchup and cannot access the 3d warehouse for models, OR google earth.

Went to the 'help' page which tells me to run a diagnostic test in IE, which I used to be able to access and now cannot. I use firefox for my default anyway.

Ran another test on the error page of IE which said to check my firewall settings as it 'cannot connect using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP'. Don't know where those are, but checked my windows firewall list and IE is ticked as an exception to being blocked. Even went as far as downloading the latest IE version, still nothing.

Anyone? Thanks.

Don't believe it is your problem but OpenDNS started to block number of sites they believe we should not access yesterday but they do provide a screen telling you and would not expect Google Earth to be one of them. As said provide the URL's and we can check access. Often it is just a slow connection timing out and will work at another time.

Well, where to start? I'm using google sketchup and cannot access the 3d warehouse for models, OR google earth.

Went to the 'help' page which tells me to run a diagnostic test in IE, which I used to be able to access and now cannot. I use firefox for my default anyway.

Ran another test on the error page of IE which said to check my firewall settings as it 'cannot connect using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP'. Don't know where those are, but checked my windows firewall list and IE is ticked as an exception to being blocked. Even went as far as downloading the latest IE version, still nothing.

Anyone? Thanks.

Read what Google has to say about this issue: SketchUp is unable to connect

Edited by webfact