Uttaradit

pablo2

hi to all in uttaradit.

just recently moved here and havent met too many falang.....wondering if any of you in the area looking for a drinking buddy/friend etc...

happy here but could do with 1 or 2 nites out and about.

pm me or reply on tread

see u all soon!!

hi to all in uttaradit.

just recently moved here and havent met too many falang.....wondering if any of you in the area looking for a drinking buddy/friend etc...

happy here but could do with 1 or 2 nites out and about.

pm me or reply on tread

see u all soon!!

Hi pablo2

Welcome to Uttaradit , well what can i say! not sure about the nights out not much happens here, think the Seeharaj hotel holds a disco on a friday night not sure about friday hotel, I go to the swiss cottage now and then the or the new york, you working here ????? you have transport ???? if so go up to "Dows" resturant very cheap thai meals its on the way to the dam on highway 1045 its right outside a big orange house with a blue roof about 2klm from Tha plat I will even give you a free beer

you have transport ???? if so go up to "Dows" resturant very cheap thai meals its on the way to the dam on highway 1045 its right outside a big orange house with a blue roof about 2klm from Tha plat I will even give you a free beer

Been past your place a few times, wifes family lives fairly near to you. Didn't know it was a restaurant until the wife pointed out your place was a falang house with a restaurant out front. If I had known you were a member on here I would have called in last week. Back in the UK for a while now. :)