Looking For A English Newspaper

buffaloe

The International Herald Tribune is usually available from the newsagents just up from the Caltex gas station on Sri Chan road directly opposite the entrance to the Charoen Thani Princess hotel.

If you want to read magazines like Newsweek or Time the "Connectivity Lounge" on the second floor of the Pullman hotel has a fair selection of back issues you can read.

The International Herald Tribune is usually available from the newsagents just up from the Caltex gas station on Sri Chan road directly opposite the entrance to the Charoen Thani Princess hotel.

If you want to read magazines like Newsweek or Time the "Connectivity Lounge" on the second floor of the Pullman hotel has a fair selection of back issues you can read.

hello mca,thank you for the info.have a nice day.bill

Please don't take this the wrong way Buffaloe, but you want american coins, an american newspaper and a christian church in Khon Kaen...are you sure you got on the right plane? :)

I thought the same, dreamy. I think the guy in bored living in KK and needs to fill his time.

Like you said, I don't mean to offend the OP but I know how you feel, Bill. I went through that, after I'd been here about a year.

Luckily I met a very nice Thai English Teacher who asked me to help with a few weekend english camp for young (& clever) kids. Through those, I then met a few other expats and my 'new' circle of friends started here in Surin. I am never bored now,Bill and I hope you can enjoy your stay here.

:D

Dave (Sermon finished, now back to the p!ss-taking :D )