Lost Chanote Land Paper !

Hello everyone,My wife has lost her chanote land paper !!We are currently in the UK ,but will be returning to Thailand soon for one month.Is this going to be a nightmare to replace ??The land paper is for her house in Samui.HELP!!!!

Hello everyone,My wife has lost her chanote land paper !!We are currently in the UK ,but will be returning to Thailand soon for one month.Is this going to be a nightmare to replace ??The land paper is for her house in Samui.HELP!!!!

Make a Thai police report detailing the circumstances of the loss and then, with the report in hand, go to the Samui Land Department for a replacement chanote. As to the nightmare part, you should be aware that some land offices and land developements are under increased scrutiny these days.

Make a Thai police report detailing the circumstances of the loss and then, with the report in hand, go to the Samui Land Department for a replacement chanote. As to the nightmare part, you should be aware that some land offices and land developements are under increased scrutiny these days.

sometimes Chanote are kept by lender as security for loan, without registering in Land Office :)