Promotional Giveaway Items

I want to get some "semi-usable junk" printed up with my company logo and contact information to use as giveaways to client secretaries and people like that. I'm thinking of the usual coffee mugs, pens, flash drives and similar stuff.

Does anybody have a recommendation as to where to get a good job done at a reasonable price? It would be preferable if they have some kind of storefront somewhere so that I can have a look at some samples.

I want to get some "semi-usable junk" printed up with my company logo and contact information to use as giveaways to client secretaries and people like that. I'm thinking of the usual coffee mugs, pens, flash drives and similar stuff.

Does anybody have a recommendation as to where to get a good job done at a reasonable price? It would be preferable if they have some kind of storefront somewhere so that I can have a look at some samples.

The link below is for suppliers in Thailand but you might want to go to other countries also, like China; in that case click on the link on top, in the middle.

Alibaba is the source to look for the items you're looking for:

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Search...ct_en&ssk=y

LaoPo

Try it here:

www.tramaico.com