Magnets Needed

coconutmonkey

Hi,

I need magnets; about 200 U-shaped magnets; like the kind off a magneto from a Model T Ford.... Also about 7 square block 7000+ guass magnets....

Any producers, or anyone have in Thailand? Can you PM me please.

I've tried Thai searches on google, though nothing avail.

Also, if I need to send from the US, how to send when the say "ground parcel only, can't fly international orders as they [magnets] interfere with aircraft systems"...

Anyone ever send this kinda thing before?

Hi,

I need magnets; about 200 U-shaped magnets; like the kind off a magneto from a Model T Ford.... Also about 7 square block 7000+ guass magnets....

Any producers, or anyone have in Thailand? Can you PM me please.

I've tried Thai searches on google, though nothing avail.

Also, if I need to send from the US, how to send when the say "ground parcel only, can't fly international orders as they [magnets] interfere with aircraft systems"...

Anyone ever send this kinda thing before?

This is the company you need

http://www.icelandicmagnetics.com/raw.html

They are on the Banga Trad road about Kilo 15 If I remember correctly not far from Thana City on the RHS as you go out of Bangkok. They manufacture and also sell directly to the public in small quantities. I have even had them ship magnets to me oversees. They have a wide range of products including good quality neodymium

Edited by thaimite

China town - ther is an area in China town that sells electronic bits and pieces e.g. soldering irons, resistors, capacitors ect ect ..... and belive it or not, you'll find a huge selection of magnets from the size of pinheads in all sorts of exotic magnetic materials, up to things the size of dinner plates. I'm trying to think of the name of the shop, give me a day or so and I'll be able to remember the name or exactly where it is ....