Thai Air

redscouse

I was trying to book for Thai Air to Vietnam for July, they had an offer on with a link from their main page, this would have allowed me to book to vietnam return for 5030 baht. I got busy and didnt book so the next day I tried to book, the link was still there so I clicked it and it basically kept me on the main page where the price was now 11,000 baht.

I called Thai and asked them about this and they said the seats must have been sold, so I thought ok, the seats have been sold, so I asked why they still have the link for the special deal on the main page, If I had not seen the price the previous day I could click this special deal link and think the 11,000 baht was the special deal and book.

Just pointing it out as I don't think it is a fair practice and hopefully someone else won't book thinking it is a deal, anyway i found return flights with Air France for 5160 baht with roughly the same departure times etc

I was trying to book for Thai Air to Vietnam for July, they had an offer on with a link from their main page, this would have allowed me to book to vietnam return for 5030 baht. I got busy and didnt book so the next day I tried to book, the link was still there so I clicked it and it basically kept me on the main page where the price was now 11,000 baht.

I called Thai and asked them about this and they said the seats must have been sold, so I thought ok, the seats have been sold, so I asked why they still have the link for the special deal on the main page, If I had not seen the price the previous day I could click this special deal link and think the 11,000 baht was the special deal and book.

Just pointing it out as I don't think it is a fair practice and hopefully someone else won't book thinking it is a deal, anyway i found return flights with Air France for 5160 baht with roughly the same departure times etc

If you see an offer like that, book it immediately.

If you cannot book directly and want to book a later day. book from another IP-address!

Chance is that it will still be available.