Leather Sofa

robbied133

I realize this is a shot in the dark but hopefully someone can help. About 6 months ago in Carrefour there was a furniture display by a local store. Beds, tables etc, included was a fantastic two tone brown leather sofa set, a 3+2+1. Very large and fancy. I was not ready to buy at the time so asked for, and got, the company business card. You have probably guessed, i have lost the card and the sofa has never been seen again. Anyone have any leads please.

You could try Stephano Choo (I think thats the name). They have a display in Carrefour, and the main shop is on Sukhumvit Road (East side) in the area of the North Road Junction. I bought a leather 3 piece from them, well made and reasonable price.

You could try Stephano Choo (I think thats the name). They have a display in Carrefour, and the main shop is on Sukhumvit Road (East side) in the area of the North Road Junction. I bought a leather 3 piece from them, well made and reasonable price.

me too, i have had a number of leather suites from them, my first one is 5 years old now and is still great, like an old pair of slippers...

forget the other firm, J M Sofas, my friend bought from them (based on price) and came to regret it

they claim they get from the same factory as Stephano but they don't

you remember the old adage? buy cheap, buy twice....

• 2 weeks later...