Magnetic Card Scam Artists

TPI

While shopping at JJ market this morning, two of Bangkok's finest were sitting on deck chairs, feeding ATM cards into the machine next to the Police Station...they appeared to be quite comfortable while they collected the proceeds, not giving a fig about anyone watching!

I'm sure I'll apologise if I'm proven wrong...it just looked "Sus"?

Photo's would have been taken...but not by this little black duck!

While shopping at JJ market this morning, two of Bangkok's finest were sitting on deck chairs, feeding ATM cards into the machine next to the Police Station...they appeared to be quite comfortable while they collected the proceeds, not giving a fig about anyone watching!

I'm sure I'll apologise if I'm proven wrong...it just looked "Sus"?

Photo's would have been taken...but not by this little black duck!

without any proof, I call bullshit. :)

I v seen something like it, but its not what it looks like.  Two army at a ATM with a handful of ATM cards.  using them and drawing funds and putting them in envelopes with the card they used.  You would have to trust them I guess but I am sure they where just doing a bank run for guys back at the post.  Number of times in the old days we all gave our paychecks over to a few and they went to the bank and cashed everyones check,  its not like they can go anywhere with it.  You know who they are and where they live. :)

PS we all had to give them our ID cards and the bank kind of knew its payday, but no ATM's back in them days.

Edited by RKASA