Books Free To A Good Home

JAG

I'm thinning out my library (sounds grand) and have 9 books available if anyone wants to collect them.

The Korean War - Brian Catchpole

Bader - Michael G Burns

A Soldiers Story - Omar N Bradley

Countdown to Victory - Barry Turner

Maquis - George Millar

Jeremy Clarkson - Motorworld

Douglas Reeman - A Dawn like Thunder

Hugh Sebag-Montefiore - Dunkirk

Stephen E Ambrose - Citizen Soldiers

I'm in Ban Huaykian (16km or so beyond Wiang Chai on Route 1173). If youre interested pm me for my phone number and we can arrange a time to collect.

I go back to UK for a couple of months on Wednesday, but you can always collect from my wife if not able to make it before.

I'm thinning out my library (sounds grand) and have 9 books available if anyone wants to collect them.

Bader - Michael G Burns

Maquis - George Millar

I'm in Ban Huaykian (16km or so beyond Wiang Chai on Route 1173). If youre interested pm me for my phone number and we can arrange a time to collect.

I go back to UK for a couple of months on Wednesday, but you can always collect from my wife if not able to make it before.

Dear JAG,

The titles of the books make me think that they would be very well taken care of by the Australian veteran who has a nice private but wellcoming place with a poolbilliard and where many former (and at present active soldiers when on leave) come in for a talk and have a beer once in a while.

Please PM me and I will bring you in contact with each other.

There is a thread about his place as the 'most Australian' hang out in town, but I how forgot to find it.

Limbo :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bader - Michael G Burns

Maquis - George Millar

Mate, I'm definately interested, my number(as I don't know what PM means! ) is 0816711953, I'll be happy to drive up and get the books and any others you'd like to get rid of!

regards

Mate, I'm definately interested, my number(as I don't know what PM means! ) is 0816711953, I'll be happy to drive up and get the books and any others you'd like to get rid of!

regards

Hi

Check your messages

JAG

What happened to the books someone donated to Chiang Rai Corner/Ricos Beachbar ?

What I remember you could just grab one, take home and read, and then give it back.

I have not seen any books there last couple of times I´ve been there.

(I might have some nice religious books in Swedish I can donate too! )

:):D:D

• 2 years later...

I have a few more books for disposal to a good home if anyone is interested (Best Beloved is operating a strict one in one out policy!).

Bill Bryson - Made in America

Anna Funder - Stasiland

John Simpson - A Mad Mad World My Masters

John Simpson - Strange Places, Questionable People

Cameron Spence - Sabre Squadron

Tom Clancy - Without Remorse

Tom Clancy - The Sum of all Fears

Michael Buerk - The Road Taken

Also, for any Railway Enthusiasts out there, 1/2 dozen copies of various magazines,"Steam Days", "British Railways Illustrated","Back Track".

If anyone either wants one or more, or can suggest a good home, let me know. I will be in Chiang Rai every morning and afternoon next week on the school run.

JAG

• 1 year later...