Seafood Restaurants Pattaya And Jomtien

hazelandhoward

Hi can anyone tell me the where abouts of some decent seafood restaurants in Pattaya or Jomtien, my husband and i have been coming to pattaya for a number of years now and have always been disapointed with the seafood restaurants that we have been in for example the lobster pot etc. we are coming for a month in november so would like to know where they are or any new restaurants that have opened recently. :)

Hi can anyone tell me the where abouts of some decent seafood restaurants in Pattaya or Jomtien, my husband and i have been coming to pattaya for a number of years now and have always been disapointed with the seafood restaurants that we have been in for example the lobster pot etc. we are coming for a month in november so would like to know where they are or any new restaurants that have opened recently. :)

You'll have to go a little beyond of Jomtien, Ban Ampur, it's named Preecha, EXCELLENT. from Na Jomtien intersection (huay Yai) it's another 5 minutes, turn right at the lights and follow, the turn is opposite Phoenix turn. Good luck

If you want to have an expeience of a life-time: it's called ORIENTAL STAR and it's a converted Hong-Kong ferry. You go to Bali-Hi Pier and park your car. Walk to the beginning of the pier and look for a kiosk )you can't miss it) bearing the name Oriental Star. Tellthe girl you want to dine on the ship and they'll drive you in a VIP Tuk-Tuk to the endof the pier. There, you are shutteled by motor-boat to the big boat (takes no more than a few minutes). You thenmke your way to the top-deck, were yo'll find a beuatiful cool breeze; lovely setting, stuning views to Pattaya-City and superb life-music, which is tastefully done, so you can still hear yourself talk.

The food is superb as well and they have a very vast menu, not only with Seafood (huge choice) but also steaks, cordon-bleu, chops; whatever you desire.

A truly unforgetable evening, without even 1 mosquito and the biggest surprise is the bill: very, very affordable ! ! !

Take it from me: this is a typical MUST do, in Pattaya; especially if you know about it, which many (even locals) do not.

Have a great time,

Cheers

JGK/Pataya

Hi, If you follow Naklua Road north from the dolphin roundabout to the end where it turns right to the Sukamviit road do not turn right go straight ahead fo 200 yards or so the restaurant is on the left with a large car park on the right , the Thais pronounce it Moo Malloy but the name is in Thai and I cannot spell it for you . The restaurant is right on the waters edge and the view over the bay is great.