Vejthani Hospital

DaraRai

Has anyone been to Vejthani Hospital for cosmetic surgery before? I'm thinking of going there -- the interior looks so amazing (more of a hotel than a hospital!) -- but I would like to read some reviews of the doctors, particularly those doing the cosmetic procedures.

I can't speak for the cosmetic issue - other than the waiting area often has ladies that don't seem to need it. I have used for medical removal of pre cancer skin areas and have been very happy with the doctors and equipment used - and especially the results.

I can not directly speak to the plastic surgery department, me and my wife had !VF, and she gave birth at Vejthani Hospital and I have nothing but good things to say about the staff of the hospital. The only deficiency is there is some lack of English speaking staff. The doctors are mostly fluent, but the support staff and nursing department speak very little English.

Otherwise Vejthani is an excellent hospital. We have also been seen by the cardiology, diabetes, eye clinic and pediatrics departments. The staff were all competent. After you do your research and if you decide to be treated at Vejthani Hospital, I would recommend you find a hotel near the hospital or ask about their "serviced apartments" in quotes because they are more like hotel rooms. They're location is no where near the BTS skytrain, MRT, or the expressways, so staying near the hospital is much more convenient if you are coming in as a medical tourist. As a plus it is in Bangkapi far from most of the tourists and there is great shopping to be had right down the road at The Mall Bangkapi, and Happyland.