Chatroom

Harcourt

also just to share (from a members perspective, not as a MOD)

a while ago Thaivisa had a chat room, I frequented it during my insomnia phase....and later went to check during normal hours too

most of the time there were only a handful of people in the chat room

kinda defeats the purpose of having it ...so I really doubt if starting it again will be any different?

:)

If theres a chalk board up on the wall, I'm betting my name is on it somewhere .

Well it is now that i have brought this thread up. :D:D

Well I will be on the goldie in a fortnights time, so make sure your kind to me, okay :D , elsewise the mad guy running around the gold coast yellin out Jockstar is me :P

Lucky i wont be here then. :D As i'm moving back to Sydney. :D

Anyway just an update. The official response is that there are no plans to bring back the chatroom at this moment. Hope this answers the question by the OP.

Okay, thanks for that.....I'm sure Harcourt will be happy it was at least looked at.

Jockstar, why on earth would you leave sunny queensland and all its violent storms to go down to that shitehole sydney with all its floods :D ....U are about the first person I have heard of, making that backwards step :D , if u know what i mean.

Sydney is my old haunt, I will be there in a while too, screamin Jockstar! :)

a while ago Thaivisa had a chat room, I frequented it during my insomnia phase....and later went to check during normal hours too

kinda defeats the purpose of having it ...so I really doubt if starting it again will be any different?

:D

A valid point......but does it not depend on the type of people involved in the forum at a specific time......I guess the thought process would be...is it possible?..... would a chatroom be economically viable?......if the answer to these questions is yes......then a dreaded poll to see if there is a suitable requirement level.......however as Harcourt and ND are interested...it would appear you already have a base for lively debate....throw in Ian Forbes, mapguy, a couple of the changmai oldies, jing and three or four pattaya persona, the highly discussive element of the Phuket forum......and....the fuse is lit...... :) .......... :D ......a lively chatroom

• 11 months later...

:D

A valid point......but does it not depend on the type of people involved in the forum at a specific time......I guess the thought process would be...is it possible?..... would a chatroom be economically viable?......if the answer to these questions is yes......then a dreaded poll to see if there is a suitable requirement level.......however as Harcourt and ND are interested...it would appear you already have a base for lively debate....throw in Ian Forbes, mapguy, a couple of the changmai oldies, jing and three or four pattaya persona, the highly discussive element of the Phuket forum......and....the fuse is lit...... :) .......... :D ......a lively chatroom

Well there is a chatroom is anyone using it?