Pattaya To Chiang Rai/mae Sai?

Cobrabiker

Hi, I would like to know is there any direct bus or train from Pattaya to (1)Chiang Rai, or (2)Mae Sai, or (3) Chiang Khong? I have never been there and would like to visit there, any body going there I will be more than happy to join in and share the cost.

There is a bus company called Nakhorn Chai Air on Sukhumvit road central Pattaya

They do Pattaya to Chaingmai also they go to Phayao if I remember correctly the Phayao bus also carries on to Chaingrai.

Hi, I would like to know is there any direct bus or train from Pattaya to (1)Chiang Rai, or (2)Mae Sai, or (3) Chiang Khong? I have never been there and would like to visit there, any body going there I will be more than happy to join in and share the cost.

Nakornchai air as mentioned in the previous post should go all the way to Mae Sai via Chiang Rai.I used to take it a few years back.

Currently trains do not run to Chiang Rai but Goverment just approved new project but how long before it is finished is another question. So for now best way is by air or road, can go by river but would take a very long time.

:)