Bus From Bangkok To Khon Kaen

tom21

I am arriving in Bangkok next week at approx midnight and wondering if there are any buses going to khon Kaen after then. I done a Google and the only timetable I can find is, they stop at 24:00 and restart at 09:00 the next day. Can anyone confirm this so I can make plans? Thank you for your reply

indeed, but if you get at the airport at midnight, it could be a bit short to get the last one in Mor-Chit. Especially without a pre-booked ticket (i don't think they offer the service).

The good thing is that they leave from Mor-Chit 10-15 minutes late on their schedule. I managed to get mine a few times this way, even though I was late ! ^^

01:30 should be the very last one.

According to Nakornchai Air (the company most people I know seem to prefer) there are buses departing from Bangkok up to 1.30am getting into Khon Kaen about 8am.

Here's the link

http://www.khonkaenmarathon.com/forum/foru...D=1519&PN=1

From Mo Chit there are several companies offering direct aircon buses to Khon Kaen.

Nakonchai Air and Chan Tour are the better ones.

Prices between 320 and 600 baht for a single ticket.

Departure times, nearly every hour from 5 in the morning till midnight, or even later.

Tickets available in the booths on the second floor of the terminal.

Nakonchai Air stops only once for driver change.

Chan Tour has 2 stops, and sometimes nearing KK some extra unscheduled stops.

The seats in the Chan Tour buses are much more comfortable as the seats in Nakonchai Air buses.

If you want to sleep, take the downstairs seats, first row, or the first row of seats on the top floor.

There you can stretch your legs to the full and prop your feet up.

Edited by hansnl

I am arriving in Bangkok next week at approx midnight and wondering if there are any buses going to khon Kaen after then. I done a Google and the only timetable I can find is, they stop at 24:00 and restart at 09:00 the next day. Can anyone confirm this so I can make plans? Thank you for your reply

As I remember right, there is a direct aircon bus from Suvarnibhumi to Khon Kaen.

Try google.

Had a look already

Bus 999, Airport Khon Kaen, 335 baht.

Sorry, time of departure around 21:00

So sorry.

www.transport.co.th

Edited by hansnl